Chapter III

Don't Forget VOTE & Comment please!

Shawn P.O.V

When we finally got to the (DSS) Department of Social Services. My old lady was bugging the fuck out me man. We was in the waiting room waiting for them to call us up for the meeting we suppose to be having with the lady that is helping out our family out. Like giving us money to eat & pay our bills on time. That kind of stuff.

I'm just happy we made it just on time! Thank God man. Now my old lady talking all loud & shit on her phone, making us look ghetto -_- . "Man your phone right there. There is no reason for u to be that loud" I said leaning over between my legs , putting my head down , & running fingers threw my hair. She stressing me out.

"Hm Is There Maria Gomez Diaz & Fernando Gomez Diaz Here?" A white lady that was all dress up asked saying my whole government name out. I should trip this lady up when she walk ahead of us. Cause I know I put my nickname Shawn on there unless my old lady change it.

I turn around to see my old lady trying not to laugh when I turn around to her. She so childish -__- .

"Alright please come this way & Ms.Jackson will be with you guys in a few" The lady said taking us to the DSS lady Ms.Jackson office.

"Guys? This bitch think im a man init" My old lady said still on the phone. Dumb ass man . We finally sate down & I started check out this Ms.Jackson office. This Ms.Jackson  must got bread bruh.

Her room was nice man. I ain't lying. Fire place , a fish tank , big ass window behind her desk showing the LA. Oh yeah my bad I'm from LA Man. Ain't nothing big through like they make it seem.

"Alright Ms.Diaz, finally nice to meet you I'm Ms.Jackson " she said walking in her office & walking in front of my old lady , pulling out her hand for us to shake it.

As my old lady shake her hand. I started to check out Ms.Jackson. She look young like in her late 2Os but sexy as fuck!

She was some what thick too. But them granny glasses got to go though, messing up all her sexiness. She begin to make her way behind her desk. Got Damn & she got ass too. My old lady saw me looking at her & slap my arm quick. "Shit man chill .. Before I tell them that you abusing me" I said somewhat laughing but giving her a look that made her stop.

"Hm Fernando how is not going to school this year treating you " She asked folding her legs under her desk & looking into my folder with info in it. Thank you lawd that her desk was glass. I'm seeing everything right now.

"Yeah call me Shawn & It's alright . I like the online school shit ... I mean stuff  , that I'm doing.. Well kinda off & on doing" I said fake smiling at her while she lift up her eyebrow a little as well. , still looking at my folder. 

"Hm is that so? " She said still not even looking up from my fold.

"Ms.Diaz how is finding a job looking out for you?" She asked my old lady

"Oh it's going good. I got alot of phone call about wanting me." My old lady said lying her ass off.

I begin to cough "bullshit" I said low through the cough. & starting to laugh a little.

My old lady kick me on my lower leg hard. Shit man.

"Huh what was that hm.. Shawn " Ms.Jackson asked finally looking at me & smiling.

I felt my old lady staring at me from the side of my face now "Uh nothing I ain't say nothing" I said smiling at her.

"Oh well , Ms.Diaz that great that you looking for work now. That show me alot. She said smiling. "But hm how is the Destiny & Mario (Cj) doing ? She said taking off her glasses & looking at my old lady hard.

Damn why she ain't look at my ma like that for me. I guess DSS people care more about the little kids then they do for the oldest ones. Shit its all good tho.

"Oh they doing great , Destiny got all A's in her class & So do Mario (CJ) " My old lady said smiling hard now. At lest she telling the truth. But she don't need to act like she help them out with homework & shit cause I do. Smh she be too drunk or be lay out pass out to do that shit.

"Well that nice to hear , Well I think we are done here " She said closing the folder & standing up to shake our hands again. "Thanks so much Ms.Jackson" My old lady said getting up from her seat shaking her hand again.

"No thank you , Shawn I'm happy you came it's nice finally seeing u ,  instead of hearing though the phone" She smiling at me & shaking me hand. Ha she want the D man.

"No thank you Ms.Jackson" I said turning her hand around & kissing it , smiling.

" Fernando come on boy" my old lady said pulling by my ear to take me out the office.

JAS P.O.V

"Girl that look cute on you" I said looking at Shayla as she came out the dressing room in Forever 21. We had left school early. Well skip really.

"I don't know man this shit look to girly" Shayla said. Shayla had a off the shoulder red short tight dress. It was really pretty too.  

"No it do not baby you look good ma" Shayla gf Ky Said walking up to Shayla now. Ky is a stud. I remember I thought she was a boy until Shayla had told me. I'm not good at telling them apart from boys.

Shayla always think that shit funny too. -__-

"Girl get that it's not girly it really showes off your body" I said playing candy crush on my phone.

"Yeah it sure do" Ky said slapping Shayla on her ass. They is too gay man.

"Alright I'll get this" Shayla said running back into the charging room.

"Aye Jas , My home girl want to talk to you" Ky said now sitting next to me. I done know why she telling me this she already know , I'm not gay.

I look at her fast "Now Ky you know I with D not P. Don't play" I said going back to my game..

"Don't knock it until you try it" She said laughing.

"I ain't trying shit girl" I said laughing & boxing her in the arm.

"Ow girl that shit hurt don't make me Jackie Chain yo ass now" she said laughing as while & rubbing her arm.

"Alright I'm done , baby you buying this for me right?" Shayla said walking out the changing room with her own clothes on.

"Yeah I got you baby" Ky said kissing her & walking off to pay for it.

"Ky need to stop spoiling yo ass like don't you got a job" I said walking out the changing area now.

"Hm is you mad or nah?" Shayla said cocking her head side ways laughing.

"Not even girl" I said doing the same mocking her.

"Yeah she mad baby with her bald neck" Ky said . Damn she got good ears.

"Your neck suppose to be bald shut yo dumb ass up" I said laughing.

---------------------------------

VOTe & Comment please!