XXVII

Check out my new book The Bet & my other book Keem.(:

Shawn P.O.V

"Shawn we dont got time to handle Trey right now we need to take Jas to the hospital! " Shayla said to me still holding on Jas.

"Mannn you right but I need to handle this nigga! Jas where the fuck is this place so I can do what I been should of did" I said looking back.staring at her.

The fact she so beat up make me want to kill this nigga even more. She cant even look at me with that shut eye. Damn.

"No Shawn take Jas to the...." Shayla was about to say but I cut her dramatic ass off.

"SHAYLA SHUT YO ASS UP! Ima take Jas to the damn hospital after im fucking done. Do you want this nigga to do this shit again" I yelled at her looking into her eyes.

She shake her head no then started that crying shit again. Mann.

"Ok Shawn Ill tell you" Jas said in a low voice.

When we got to the place. It was a 2 story house. It look like someone broke down granny house dead. No fucking street lights or nothing.

"Alright ima park the car a block away. Shayla you sit in the driver seat. If I dont come back which I am coming back. Ima call you to come get me alright." I said to Shayla.

She nodded her head & said ok. Man Kj shoulda been here. I coulda use some help but fuck it now.

I got in the back with Jas. While Shayla said to turn the car around so we can park it block away from the house. Jas lay her head on my shoulder & cry a little.

"Shawn please dont get hurt" She said finally speaking & looking at me. "Promise me you will come back to me"

Man she acting like im leaving to go to war. But man Ill go to war for her I aint going to lie. I kiss her on her forehead. "I promise Jas. But you got to promise me something." I said looking down at her.

"What that?" she said wiping the tears off her face. "To be my girl when all this over with" I said studying her face.

She face drop alittle & she look down for a little while,  play with her fingers. "Ok ill be your girl Shawn" she said looking back at me giving me a weak smile.

I felt the car jerk alittle. "Alright Shawn this a block away from the place" Shayla said parking the car.

I nodded my head & kiss on Jas forehead one more time. "Ill be back soon. I promise " I said getting out the car closing the car door.

I starred to run to the house now. I only got 2 guns man. I hope that will be enough. Shit ima make it enough.

Jas P.O.V

The fact Shawn said I have to be his girl made me happy & sad at the same time. Trey had rape me & didnt wear a condom. So I know I was pregnant. I have to kill my baby? I dont know if I can do that. But it came from a evil person. Maybe if it end up just like its daddy. I fucking hate Trey man.

Shawn P.O.V

I got to the place.  Shit look so dead. but I heard music from the backyard.  I started to creep my way back there.

"Man how you let that bitch run away" I hear a voice said.

"Man dont call my baby moma no fucking bitch! I can only call her bitch ass that" Trey voice came in laughing.

Hold up babymama the fuck this nigga talking about mann. Jas pregnant?

I finally was in a percision that I can see who was all back there. It was 2 guy sitting down at a table drinking beer while Trey walk around bitching about the situation.