Chatper XXIII

Check out my new book The Bet & my other book Keem.(:

Shawn P.O.V

I pull up at Kash place. Now I had my guns in my hand. I dont care who is in this damn house all them mf going to die today.

I didnt see their cars but I see that the lights was on & I heard people voices. I walk up to the front door. My phone started to ring. I answer it quick.

"Wassup" In a low voice.

"Shawn do you have Jas! She not answering her phone it go to her voicemail " Shayla cry through the phone.

Man fuck all this shit that happening tonight. I cant handle this shit man.

"No but when I done what im doing. We can go look for her. " I said

"Ok thanks" She said hanging up.

I put my phone back in my pocket. I kick on the door now until I kick that shit down. I point my guns at Tez & Kash while they was on the table playing cards. Kash was in wheel chair & Tez arm.was in a cast.  "Shawn what the fuck you doing here man! " Tez said jumping up his chair fast.

The fuck up part right now is I got to kill these niggas. I grow up with them. But they cross the line for almost killing my fucking brother.

"You know why im fucking here! Yall asses ran over CJ.! Got my only brother in the fucking hospital!  " I said about to pull my hand back on the trigger. "Wait Cj in the fucking hospital!  Nigga we aint did that shit man! " Kash said screaming out.

"What the fuck you mean yall aint do it Cj told me yall ran him over" I yelled at them. Im tired talking to these niggas I swear man.

"Man I dont know what he talking about! someone steal Tez & I car week ago! Tez babymama had to drive us to the fucking hospital! " Kash said looking right at me.

"Yeah man he telling the truth bruh. We mad at you in all for shooting us but We aint going to go after yo family that a pussy ass move right there!" Tez said

Fuck mann ! The fuck going on!

"Oh yeah one of my home boys say. They see Trey crazy ass girlfriend driving my shit!" Kash said.

That when that shit hit me man. Trey!  I forgot all about that nigga. He must of flame Tez & Kash. But how he know we beefing fuck man.

"& That bitch been here when we had my birthday party too!" He said shaking his head.

Fuck mann. Trey & that fucking bitch did all this shit. I ran out Kash & Tez house fast & got in my car.

Fuck man I got to find Jas fast. Them niggas might be after her ass too.

Jas P.O.V

Dont ask me why but I had fell asleep in the damn car. When I had wake up I was in this empty ass room.

"Oh look Trey the little bitch is awake" Mary said kicking me in my damn stomach.

"Bitch you got me fuck...." I didnt get a chance to finish my damn sentence cause she kick me again.

"I got you what bitch?!" She said walking back to Trey who was in the corner watching the whole thing. She went up to him & kiss him. The shit was nasty looking cause she was putting in all the work & Trey keep staring at me doing nothing.

Mary had notice what Trey was doing & walk back to me. "Trey why you love this dumb ass girl so fucking much I dont understand!  She dont got shit on me! Is it cause she red bone looking! I can bleach myself to look like her" She said pointing down at me but her back was to me.

This bitch sound dumb & press smh. Trey didnt even say nothing to her. It was she was talking to herself. Dumb bitch.

I sit up quick & rest my back on the wall so I can kick this bitch. When I kick her she fall down on the floor fast. I guess She was in shock & didnt see this coming cause now I had my legs around her neck choking this bitch.

"Yeah bitch Ha! " I said laughing while she move around crazy kicking her legs & trying to pull my legs away from her neck.

I stop when she finally stop moving & kick her away from me. I slide back to the wall & try to untie my damn hands. Both of them mf crazy man. They perfect for each other.

The fact that Trey didnt even say anything yet. He just stand here just  watching everything that was happening.

I cant get in the damn rope off my hands either someone tie this shit tight. I started to hear feetsteps now. I look up to see Trey coming my way. Oh hell nah. He step over Mary like she was a a piece of trash. I begin to roll/crawl away from him but he grab my hair & pull me up to my feet.

"Trey get off my fucking hair" I said looking at him. "Shut the fuck up Jas" He said slapping the fuck out me. I started to spit the blood out my mouth to the floor.

"Why df you left me for that nigga" He said screaming in my face kinda spitin on my face too. He slam me on the walll. I didnt say nothing cause I already know what he capable of doing.

He look at me with tear going down his face this nigga is crazy!  "I just want you back. Dont you want me back?  Huh answer me Jas!" He yelled punching my stomach. I fell back on the floor holding my stomach still not saying nothing to his ass.

He begin to stomp on me hard. All I could do was try to.move away  from him but he keep stomping on me. "Jas if you dont fucking answer me bitch" He said kicking in my face.

The pain shot through my face. im on the floor scream /  crying holding my hand over my face. I crawl up in the ball. He going to kill me I need to get out of here.

"Shit look what i did. I hurt my baby" He said falling on the floor grabbing me in his arms. "Get the fuck off me Trey with yo psycho ass" I scream out still crying. One of my eye was close shut.

"No Jas im sorry " He said trying to kiss me but I move my head away from him. "Trey just let me go please" I beg. My body was started to shake bad. My nerves was getting bad.

"No Jas I love you" He said kissing all over my face & lick my tears away. This nigga is crazy. "Dont you love me Jas?" He yelled pulling my hair back.

"I hate you Trey" I said low crying even more. "Just let me go already I promise I would not tell no......" I begin to say but I felt his hands on my neck he slam my head on the floor to make me look up at him. I try to scream but he squeeze harder.

He look at me laughing.  "Jas I love seeing u like this! When your all helpless! I fucking love it! You always think your too good for everything ! But look at you now" He said looking down at me.

I could not say nothing back to him. My head was killing me. I started to get dizzy. I felt is hands creep around my body. "Damn you got a beautiful body. I bet you let That nigga fuck you. You didnt let me get shit" He said ripping off my shirt & bra & bit on my nipple hard. I scream out in pain.

"Yeah keep doing that. I love you Jas. No One  can help you!  No one really dont like your stuck up ass! If you had any friend they would of notice you was gone by now. Guess what know one call your phone yet " He said shaking my phone in my face.

I put my tie up hands back over my hands. I just want to die. I heard him unzipping something now. I move my hand away from my face quick. I saw him pulling out his dick out.

I started to kick when he try to take my panties off. "Stop fucking moving or ill fuck up your beautiful body of yours" He said pulling out a knife that was in his back pocket.  & slide it down my legs. I stop instantly.

"Trey please dont do this please!" I beg with I was fully naked now. He claim on top of me now. "No one can have you Jas" He whisper in my ear then but it in hard. I scream out & he just laugh.

Someone .... Help...  Me. I whisper to myself