Chatper XXII

24 votes  for the next chapter ^__^ shit about to be good. & some of yall dont like to vote so shrugs. 

Shawn P.O.V

"The docter said he going to wake up this week or the next one so that cool" I said try to Kj & Shayla while they was standing over Cj bed.

"Aw man that good" Kj said nodded.

"Yeah Shawn that is good. I know your mom is taking it the hard" Shayla said shaking her head & holding on Cj hand whilr shr begin to sit on the bed.

"Yeah she is. We all are really. But all we do is pray really" I said shruging my shoulders.

"Yeah that tru. Im surprise Jas aint with you man" Kj said laughing. " You know yall always by each other"

"Yeah man she at that job interview at footlocker but I told her I got her but she don't understand it." I said shaking my head.

I mean Jas can do what she want. But since last night I want to take care of her. Shidd I save a ass of money from working for Kash. Thr funny thing is I aint hear shit from them for along time. I guess them bitch ass niggas over out of town.

"Oh shit you trying to saying you going to spoil my sis" Shayla said looking up at me laughing. "Why dont yall just go out"

"Man ask her that she playing.  But I'm not going to force her to do something she don't want to do. You know?" I said now leaning on the wall.

"Yeah you do got a point on that" Shayla said looking back at Cj.

"Yeah I be right back im about to get something to eat. A Nigga hungry man" I said making my way out the door now.

"Ok Kj & I will watch Cj" She yelled after me.

When I got to elevator I was stressed out man all I can think about is CJ and how he in a coma and like a shit crazy.

Shit sometimes I think that is my fault I should have been watching what them. The fuck was I doing with they was in the playground you know.

When I find out who did this shit  imma kill them straight up.

Anyways I'm on my way to the food court.Good thing about this damn hospital they got Chick fil A in this bitch so you know im about to go in.

"Welcome to chick-fil-a. What can I do for you sir?" The girl said smiling at me hard. Damn why she so happy.  Matter of fact why are all Chick fil A employes so damn happy all the time.

"Yeah man let me get a number 11 with a large coke " I said rubbing on my chin looking at the menu display.

"Ok is that call sir" She asked still smiling hard. Thank god her teeth was not fuck up.

Before I could even answer her question my phone go off. "Yeah hold on real quick " I said moving away from the counter.

I look at my phone it was Kj. Man I hope she dont want me get her anyway thing cause I just put my order in.

I answer the phone.

"Yeah man wassup" I said though the phone.

"Man get up here quick CJ open his eyes he awake!" She scream though the phone.

I didn't have time to say bye to her or hang the phone. I started to take off to the stairwell.

When I got to the room the doctors and nurses was pack in the room. I had to push my way in.

He eyes was low af but he just look around the room. When he spotted me his eyes got big. I hug him man & break down. Yeah yall can call me a weak nigga but that my little brother.  That fam I could lf lose him.

"Shawn" He said low in my ear. "Kash & Tez try to kill us " He said before he before he started to have a seizure. The doctor pull me off him fast. The kick all us out.

I started to bang on the door for them to let me in. But Kj & Shayla pull me away from the door. "Calm down Shawn please" Shayla said with tears coming down her face.

"Man get the fuck off me!" I said shaking them off me. I started to run to my car now. Ima kill them niggas! I know they had something to do with it but I aint want to think that cause I didnt think they would take it on my fam.

Jas P.O.V

My phone keep on going on but I didn't answer cuz I had an interview Foot Locker .

when I got to footlocker started walk around looking at shoes until 

A older lady asked me if I needed help with anything.

"Uh Yeah im here interview " I said to  the lady. Lol I started to smile hard too smh.

"Oh your Jas. Good your on time. Follow me to the back please" She said after she look at me head to toe. I hate when people do that. -___-

I begin to follow to the back of the store. I guess it was the employees breakroom. She pull out a chair for me to sit on. I sit on the chair & cross my eyes.

"Ok Jas tell me something about yourself. Have you ever work before " She said looking at me hard.

I'm not gonna lie I start getting nervous. "Hm no. I never really work before. But I have babysit but nothing really major"

"Oh that nice hmm. What make you want to work here & not Forever 21 or where yall teenagers dream to work at."

Shit little did she know I did a  application there too. Plus I want to wear here cause they get discounts on shoes.

"Well to be honest with you. I like yall uniform & I like helping people pick out some good looking shoes." I said

"Good answer " She said smiling at me & getting up. "Well Ms.Jas you got the work. You can start working next week"

"Omg really!  Thank You thankkk You. you won't regret this!" I said jumping up & hugging her until I realize what I was doing. "Oh sorry"

"No lol its ok girl" She said laughing. "Well I got to use the ladys room. You know your way out right?"

"Yes I do & Alright thanks see you next week" I said making my way out the store now.

"Bye Jas" She said

When I finally out the back room. I mess up & bump with to someone. Damn I always doinv this I really need to look where im going.

"Oh my bad shawty" A deep voice came in but he had like a southern accent .

I look at his face. Lawd Jesus! He was sexy af. He was smiling down at me too. He was light skin with dreads. With some pretty light brown/green eyes. He teeth was nice & white & straight.

"Oh no my bad" I said walking away from him now. Let me go before I get in trouble...... Wait I mean im not in relationship. Right?

When I finally got outside. It was dark. Damn plus the park-in lot was dead af. Well it was 9:05.

I always now walking to the bus stop. I should really call Kj or Shawn to pick me up. I started to dig in my purse for my phone until all of sudden I felt something with over my head & everything was dark.

Omg what happen?!!?!  I started yo scream for my life now & swing my arms & legs trying to get away. But I felt something sharp poke me.

"Bitch the hell up before I stab you to death right here" He said I did what he said.

"Yeah bitch we can kill yo ass right here! " Another voice came in. their voice sounds so familiar.

All of sudden they pick me & throw me in the truck. With the bag still over my head.

"If you do anything dumb. Ill kill you! Just like we did to that bitch ass nigga brother" One of the said laughing loud & slaming the truck down.

-------------------------------------------------------------
24 votes  for the next chapter ^__^ shit about to be good. & some of yall dont like to vote so shrugs.