Chapter XVI

Vote & Comment. 5 Comments & Ill update the next chapter (:

Jas P.O.V

"Kash why are you here?" I said kinda worried. Like how do he know I am here? Im kinda think he a stalker man.

"Oh Shawn told me" He said laughing & looking down at me like he was undressing me with his eyes. This nigga give me the chills man.

"Oh is that so?" I ask putting one of hand on my hip & raising on of my eyebrow. I know he lying now cause Shawn drop me off at Shayla moma house. Not here so Shawn dont even know where I am no more.

"Anyways I just came here to see if you want to come to my bro Tez birthday party ? He asked rubbing his hand & looking around then back at me.

"Party? Yes she will be there" Shayla said answering for me, running up behind putting her hands on my shoulders looking at Kash.

Bitch

I turn my head to look at her. "How df you know I want to go there. How you know Shawn aint going to be there " I asked trying to be low so Kash wouldn't hear me.

"Oh you good. Shawn said he aint coming to the party " He said giving a creepy ass smile.

"See you hear that Jas he aint going to be there. Partyy! " Shayla said turnning around twerking on my butt for me to join but I didnt.

I dont trust this dude. Something up. I can feel it.

Shawn P.O.V

"Wait Shawn do I look good? My old lady ask before she get out the car. We was now at the old man house. I used to live at when I was little.

"Yes man lets go" I said about to get out the car but my old lady grab my hand bring me back in. Damn she strong.

"I cant do this Shawn. I cant go in there with your dad in it. " She said looking at me all scary.

"Man its going to be fine. You done clean up man. Dont you want Destiny & Cj back? I asked

"Yeah I want my kids back. I miss them" She said looking at me then tears started to go down her face.

"Nah none of that. That a sign of weakness." I said handing her a napkin.

"Yeah you right Shawn. I have to get them back they belong with their mother" She said getting out the car fast.

I got out the car too & walk up on the door & knock on the door. "Who is it" A female voice came through. Me & my old lady look at each other fast & back at the door while the door open.

A Asian girl open the door a little so half of her body was showing. She was pretty. I cant see her shape at all cause she hinding it. She look like my age tho. Damn I guess my old man like them young.

" Yes we dont want anything that your selling or believe in Jehovah's Witness " She said about to close the door before I put my foot out to stop her.

"I know this bitch didnt man" My moma said laughing with herself.

"Nah we aint here for that shit, We here too see my dad" I said

"Oh are you Shawn ?" She asked opening the door wide now. "Omg you look just like your father" She said hugging me tight like she know me for along time.

"Hm yeah thanks I guess" I said pulling at her away from me & looking at my old lady for help.

My old lady clearing her throat " who exactly are you? " My old lady ask folding her arms looking at the girl up & down.