XLXXX

Vote & Comment (:

Shawn P.O.V

"Hell no im not getting on no plane! Ill drive to Hawaii fuck that! You must aint heard about that plane that gone missing!" I said standing by the stairs that lead up to the plane. Jas look at me like I was stupid.

"What girl?" I asked her sucking my teeth & looking down at her. "Shawn stop playing the Airline people aint going to wait for us for long! Plus I got us first class tickets " Jas said waving the tickets in my face.

"Alright lets go. Since you want to go so bad"I said pushing her off playfully & grabing the tickets out her hand.

"Shawn ! I could of fall & break my neck! " Jas said screaming after me & walking up the stairs behide me,  trying to get a hold of my hand. But I didnt let her lol.

I aint even going to lie. A nigga scared of height yeah I said it!  Im scared & im suppose to be a hit man lol bullshit. Ima just fall asleep & everything going to be ok. Shit I hope.

Jas P.O.V

"Shawn calm down!!" I yelled grabing on him while the plane about to take off. "Fuck this shit! There are snakes on this mfing plane baby lets go" Shawn said standing up , trying to pull his bag out from the top of us.

"Sir Sir! Im going to need you to calm down & sit down back in your sit. There are no snakes in this plane.Im sure of it" The flight attendant said giving Shawn a fake ass smile. Placing her hand on his shoulder,  Hoping that calm him down a little.

Shawn stop & look at her head to toe. "Oh lawd here we go" I said to myself  covering my face up & peeking at them a little. I hope Shawn dont get us kick out First Class ! Ugh -_-

"Shh Shh you hear that?" Shawn said low but serious to the flight attendant & looking around.

"Hm No I dont what is it"

"THE BULLSHIT YOU SAYING . I KNOW THERE ARE SNAKES ON THIS PLANE!  WHERE IS MY NIGGA SAMUEL JACKSON AT?" Shawn asked yelling making some people laugh including Kj.

"Shawn Shawn!! Stop! You going to get us kick out damn sit yo scary ass down! You holding us up!" I said tugging on his shirt making him fall into his seat.

"Lol Shawn dumb man" Kj said laughing behind us. Shayla slap her on her arm.

"What I do" Kj said looking at Shayla up & down. "You talk to much damnn"

"Wtf you mean I just started talking Shayla!"

"Aye yall shutupp! All loud & shit" Shawn said turning around looking at the both of them. Breathing in & out a damn brown bag

I felt a bump in our seat. Pushing the seat up. Kj or Shayla must of kick our seat. "Nigga shutup cause you was just loud saying there was snake on the plane!" Kj said kicking the chair again.

"Excuse me did you day it snake on the plane?" A white said carefully

"YESS there are snake on the plane & my nigga Samuel Jackson on his way" Shawn said turning to face the lady but still in his seat. Thank god.

Ugh this going to be a long add trip I can see it now. But im glad we all getting out of LA & somewhere different.

Shawn P.O.V

"We made ! I told yall boys.  Yall worry to much" I said getting off the plane with our luggage. It was already nighttime over huh so I cant even see nothing but the palm trees

"Shutup Shawn cause you been holding on Jas the hold time nigga!" Kj said coming behide us holding Shayla hand , with luggage in her free hand.

"Shhh girl I was jp." I said lying & making my way inside the building.