Chapter XVIII

Jas P.O.V

"Please dont tell Kj! She going go kill me if she finds out" Shayla beg Shawn while we was still in the car. In the back sit.

"Ima call her right now if your ass dont tell me how you got to the party" Shawn said speeding down the highway I dont even know where we going or where we at.

"She dont got to tell you shit! why you got us in the car! You.... A stalker ass nigga!" I said but kinda missing up on my words. Damn im fuck up now.

"You right she dont got tell me nothing. I can just call Kj up right...." He begin to say but Shayla yell out.

"Noooooooooo! Kash came at our house before he pick up. Telling us that his brother is having a party. I dont know how he know where I live at tho. But he pick us up & gives up a shot & that shit got a bitch fuckk upp HAAAAAA  "  Shayla said

Wait I only had that one shot too. Why we so fuck up.

"Why yall dumbass with in the limo. Kash cant be trusted man. I dont want none of yall talking to that nigga no more. Or his fucking bro." Shawn said leaning on the wheel. He look mad. His jaw was tighting up.

"You cant tell me who to see nigga! I can see who I want too! They didnt do anything bad to me" I said kicking his seat. I heard someone laughing & just remember the Asian bitch was in the car.

"What the fuck you laughing for bitch! I got something you can laugh about! " I said getting all mad going after her.

"Jas come your ass back what the fuck you doing!?" Shawn yelled & pushing me back with one of his arm while the other one was on the wheel.

He pull over the car now. "Ooo you done fuck up now" Shayla said in a low voice before  Shawn open my door & pull me out.

"Get the fuck off me Shawn I hate you! " I said when he had my arm & slam me on the car.

"Jas I dont give a damn if you hate me. I trying to help yo ass out & you spazing out on Carissa. " He yelled down at me.

I hate when he do that like Im a fucking child. He so fucking rude bring that bitch right in my damn face!

"Help my ass?! You aint help shit! I was just fine at that damn party Shawn! & The fact you brought your damn new gf in my fucking face" I yelled at him pointing my finger in his while he move his head to the side while I poke his cheek. I know that really pissed him off.

"That when you know you dont fuckinh no shit Jas! You think you know everything right? He asked in a serious scary way.

"Yes" I said low.

"Sine yo ass know so fucking much did you know that Carissa is my fucking step sister & not my damn gf. Oh yah did you also know that Kash & Tez drug you & Shayla! You know what they could of did if I didnt notice" He said walking away from me & walking back.

Wait I was drug. That was is Asian bitch i mean girl is Shawn step sister!  but the way she was all over his arm didnt look like it. I got snap out my through when punch the car nearly hitting me.

"Jas you got to really thing fr! They could of rape yall! You think a nigga going to come in a limo. He begin to say until interrupt him."

"It was a Hummer Limo"

He looked at me & shake his head & laugh a creep way. "You know what Jas. Im done with your childish ass. Get yo ass in the fucking car so I can drop you & Shayla home"

"So you done with me Shawn?"

"Didnt what I just say init?"

"Ok but I been dont with you & you still keep popping up in my life! & YOU KNOW WHAT" I said but started to throw up.

"Nah I dont know what but clean yourself up before you come back in my fucking car" Shawn said getting in the car laughing at me.

I hate him so much I swear!

After Shawn drop Shayla & I off. The door fly open & there was Kj looking all mad.

"Babyy your back so soon! Jas & I was at hmm a baby shower " Shayla said trying to lie but fail badly. She still was fuck up tho.

"Shayla cut the bull shit! Shawn fucking call me & tell me what happen" She said grabbing Shayla arm & pulling her inside. I follow after her.

"Baby calm down! Jas said she really wanted tk go to the party! I didnt want her to go by herself you know?" Shayla said lying in my fucking name oh hell nah.

"I aint want to go to that party stop fucking lying!" I said taking off my shoes & walking upstairs to my room.

I slam the door & fall in my bed. Tonight was not my fucking night. Thank god tomorrow is Sunday. Ima just chill.

I sure text Shawn & tell him sorry right? NO you know what fuck that! didnt he say he was done with me! im done with him too! shidd am I? Im sooo fuck up I dont even know ughhhh!

◆Next Day ◆

Shawn P.O.V

I had to crash at my old man house cause he still didnt come back yet. I know what yall thinking. Then where df Destiny & Cj at. Chill they with my old lady.

I had to take here cause I done fuck up Kash so I know he got someone after me or shit he after me in a wheel chair lol. & Plus Carissa was fuck up last night too keep crying & shit.

I got out the bed with only my boxers on & headed downstairs. I went in the refrigerator &  grab the carton of orange juice & drink with.

"You just going to drink all that without asking anyone if they want any" Carissa said popping out of no where.

"Shit my bad you want some... Damn" I said finally looking at her. She only had on a white tight ass V shirt showing her lil bit of titties & some pink panties.

"What? oh you talking about my morning face. I know ugh" She said running her fingers through her long black face , frowning.

man I cant stay here for long if she going to be walking around here like this. "Yeah,  My old man let you walk around here like this?" I asked still looking at her body.

"Yeah why. Well he never be home to see me like this. You know! He always in his business trips" She giggle walking pass me to the cablet.

"Well Im here soo" I said trying not to look at her again. Man idk why I aint looking at her shidd.

"So what your my step brother.  We are family but can you help me get the cereal " She said

"Yeah but we aint blood" I turn around to see her standing on her tippy toes trying to get it. Lawd her ass was poking out & all.

She turn around looking at me waiting for me to help her. "Hm Shawn help please" She said with a confused face

I shake my head. "Yeah man sure" I said going to the cabinet grabing the shit she want. "Noo not that one silly " She said rubing her body against my arm point at the shit she want. Fuck man she cant be this close to me.

She must not know. She aint my real sister. smh

——————————————————

Vote vote vote VOTE! (:

6 comments for the next chapter