XYXXX

--Update On Friday Or Saturday For Now On

Jade P.O.V

I slowly began to open my eyes. When I did Shawn was right there in my face. Mouth all open & snoring. All I would do was laugh. But not to loud cause he might wake up & try to get another round. >__<

Last night was the best night ever. I started to sit up a little & rest my back on the headboard & look down at Shawn again. I like watching him sleep. He sleep so cute.

I started to look around the room. Im not going to lie it was fuck up lol. Whip cream & fruits all over the place. Or is that whip cream o__O? Lmao

Damn we was hella freak last night. I even hear the shower still running as well. Yup we did it there too.

I started to laugh again. "What you laughing about" Shawn said with a low deep voice , giving me a cute smirk. I love his voice when he sleepy or just getting up. ♥

"Dont worry about it..." I said blushing looking away quick.

"Girl you such a lil kid but I already know what you was laughing for..."He said sitting up beside me & look at me.

"Oh you do" I said turning back to him so I close to his face. We was now face to face. Looking into each eyes.

"Yeah..  Aint that what I just said" He said getting smart like he always do & kisses me on my nose.

"Ok why I was laughing then Shawn" I asked smiling hard waiting for him to answer my question.

"Cause I had just farted & you had heard it. Im surprise you aint cut up tho" He said showing his white teeth & his two fangs .

My face drop. He done mess up my whole mood up. I started to try to push his stank ass off the bed.

"Lol Jas chilll chilll! Damn you strong.  Df you been eating! Must be the power of the dick or something damn" He said trying to catch himself so he  dont fall off the bed.

He was about to fall off the bed now until he grab my arm & made me fall with his ass. "Yeah lil nigga,  I got you" He said while we falling onto the floor & I fell on top of him.

I felt him beginning to feel around my body.  Yes im still naked btw. I also felt him starting to kiss on my neck. "Why you got to play so much huh?" He said smack my ass hard & grabbing on it.

"Ow Shawn not so rough" I said acting like I was hurt. He sit up fast & hold me in his arms. "My bad Jas" He said kissing all over my face.

"Punk ass anit no hurt" I said trying to get the pillow beside me so I can hit him with it but my arms so damn short -__-.

I guess Shawn has notice what I waa doing & started to kiss down my neck to chest. >_< He know that one of my weakness. I began to try to push him away but shit I dont know why cause,  I want it again too. But I dont want him knowing that.

"Quit playing" He said while he was still kissing on him. His hand started to slowly go down to my sport. I kinda jump when his cold hand touch me there. "Shawn your hand is cold" I said between moan while he play with my clit.

"Good your pussy will warm it up for me" He said laughing & kisses me on my lip & bitting my bottem lip,  pulling back now. "You know you want to so chill & let me do my thing" He said now fingering making me gasp now. "Baby" I said moanin & moving around a little.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥
Few Hours Later

Shawn P.O.V

"I like how you & Jas just left us with your parents last night! " Shayla said folding her arm above her chest all mad while Kj just look chill like always. She dont even care so idk why Shayla tripping.

We was lobby for the breakfast yhing they do but we was outside so we can see the ocean. "I mean aint nobody told yall to just sit there. You could of follow Jas when she was going after for me" I said looking at her like she was dumb & going back to my good ass pancake.

Jas was sitting on my lap , eatting off my plate as well. I dont know she dont get her own shit. But it dont really matter cause its a buffet thing.

"& Why the fuck you so happy smiling 24/7" Shayla said almost yelling at Jas. Wtf wrong with is girl.

Jas look at her & laugh again then look up at me & smile. I smile back her & feed her a strawberry.

"What so you cant going to an...." Shayla began to say until Kj stand up fast & grab her arm.

"Come on Shayla" Kj said trying to tug her away from the table. "Why? Im eating" Shayla said rolling her eyes.

"Cause you need some love cause yo ass too salty. Come on you can ride my face until you drip & cum " Kj said looking at her then falling getting her to follow her. Shayla finally had a big smile on her face.

"Lol They nasty man" Jas said watch as they leave the lobby & make it the their room.

"Yeah man Shayla needed to get some head cutting up like that" I said eating some more of my pancakes.

"But she do got a point..  I should of came back for her.. For them. We just left them." She said stealing my pancake off my folk & eating it. The Hell -__-

"Nah they grown! They aint no kods they could of just leave as well. Kj aint bugging about so aint no big deal" I said pinching her side she know dont make my food again lol.

"So If Kj was mad then it will be a big deal? " She said sucking her teeth a little.

"Yeah cause Kj is a chill ass person. If something mess her up then yeah..." I said showing my teeth back at her ass.

"Hm I hear you Shawn" She said with a little attitude. Damn she was think she right.

"Jas Jas chill " I said kissing her on neck , making her shake a little.

"Shawn stop,  I mad at you" She said but I didnt believe her cause she was giggling.

"Yeah sure you is" I said sucking on her suck trying to make another hickie on her neck. Then I lift uo her face so she can look at me & begin to kiss her.

We was too busy kissing to noticed my old lady was standing there looking at us until she started to clear her throat.

"Hm Shawn can we talk" She said still standing there with her little purse in her hand & a white sun dress.

"Nah go away..  " I said bring Jas face back to me & kissing her again.I dont got time for her pitty ass conversation about whatever. I just want to worry about getting Jas pregnant right now.

"Shawn! please." She said loud making people look over at where we was sitting. Damn.

"Alright man damn sit down & talk" I said looking at her & sucking my teeth.

"Can we go some where else to talk" She said looking at Jas then at me. I guess she think she cant talk around Jas but idc Jas my girl so she can talk to her.

"No you can sit yo ass right there & talk to me with Jas here. Cause I have more respect for her then you" I said giving Jas quick kiss again on her soft lips.

"Shawn be nice" Jas said in my ear then kissing me on my cheek. I shrug my shoulder a little.

"Alright what you want to talk about? " I asked not really wanting to hear what she got to say.

"I need you to kill your father" She said perfectly like it was not a big deal.

HOLDDD UP WHAT!?!?!?
-------------------------------------------
Vote & Comments Please
--Update On Friday Or Saturday For Now On