Chapter IV

Vote & Comment ☺️

Shawn P.O.V

It was almost time to pick up Destiny & Cj. They get out of school at 2:30. It was already 1:30. Good thing I already drop off my old lady after the meeting. The sun was slapping the fuck out me. Like why is it so damn hot man. Shit man. Im out here with my black hoodie & gamma blues with my matching hat to go with it. I also had on my long gold chain.

Man the new people talking about its going to be 74 & windy . Ain't no damn wind going on & it sure don't feel like no fucking 74 .. more like 94 man. I stop at a red light & look across the street too see my home boy Tj talking to his girl Faith. Tj & been going out for a long ass time man. All they do is fight man.

"Heyy Shawn" Faith said spotting me out from all the way across the street. "Wassup Man" I said waving at them & driving off when the light turn green. When I finally get to the school. Cj & Destiny was already outside waiting for me. "Shawnie You're on timeeeee" Destiny said running up to the car & getting it. "What? Don't act like I never picked you up on time before" I said looking back at them to see if they putting on their seat belt.

"You kinda don't bro. But how was the meeting?" Cj said taking off his book bag. "It was straight man , Ma clean herself up good too." I said starting to pulling off now.

"Good" He said.

Yeah Good cause I know we would of been fuck up if ma had mess up that meeting man. "I want ice cream" Destiny started to scream all hype & shit. "Ice Creammmmmmm!!!"

"You still got that 5 dollar I gave you?" I said.

"No she spend it all on candy!" Cj said answering for her.

"No I didn't shut up!" Destiny said yelling at Cj.

"Yeah you did ! Don't lie Dee!" Cj said

"No I Didn't , Cj lying. Why you lying for?! " Destiny said. I started to hear sounds for the back. Destiny must of start fighting him. "Destiny Get Off Me" Cj yelled. "No you shoulda not snitch punk" Destiny said.

"Aye yall keep yall ass still damn! Destiny I thought I told yall not to spend it on candy & Cj no one like a snitch" I said not even looking at them & turning the corner to the apartments. I parked the car & heard them getting out , slamming my car door.

"Don't Be fucking slamming my doors! I already told y'all about that!" I said hoping out the car fast & yelling at them , throwing my fits in the air.

Destiny turn around & stick her tongue at me. All I could do was laugh. Smh.

"Aye Shawn you still coming to the party right?" Kash said coming out the apartments & coming my way . Man this nigga always here & he don't even live here! Well his old lady do.

"Yeah man you already know , I'm going to be all in there." I said dapping him up , laughing. I ain't going to lie Kash party's be on point.

They be having all the girls there too. The ones that do whatever. I already know a lot of ppl from my old school going to be there too.

"Yeah I'm thinking inviting that fine ass girl that we saw earlier with the bad friend" He said rubbing his hands & licking his lips like he already asked her. & she said OK or some shit.

"Oh Jas? She ain't going to come man. I can tell you that right now." I said checking my phone. I can feel him looking at me.

"Wtf you looking at man?" I asked.

"How you already know the girl name? Y'all smash or some shit?"

"Nigga is that all you think about man? But Nah I had help her out this morning from her ex"

"Hell yeah that all I fucking thinking about! I'm a growing boy lol, but yeah who her ex?"

"Trey bruh"

"Trey?! The fuck?! Why she fucking with a nigga like that? She don't even look like the type to fw him like that."

"Yeah same shit I said . She seem to shy/stuck up to fw with someone in a gang"

"& don't that nigga got like 4 kids or some shit"

"Nigga shut your dumb ass up.That nigga got 4 pitbulls. Lol always adding on stuff. "

"Shut up man same damn thing lol But aye here she come now" Kash said bumping me so I can look up from my phone.

Jas P.O.V

After the mall. I wanted to get home early today. Shayla wanted me to stay at her house for a while. But I already know all her & Ky was going to do is smoke. & I ain't with that.

When I got around the corner to the apartments. I saw Shawn looking in his phone & his friend standing by the double doors. Like do these niggas got a life? It's sad.

But I need to thank Shawn for helping me this morning. As I got closer to them. The boy who was standing by Shawn started to smile at me. Ain't that the same boy that try to get smart with me this morning . Df he smiling for?

Shawn had finally look up from his phone & at me. He was cute I'm not going to lie. I think he was Dominican but he had hazel eyes. He was like 5'9. When he look at me it's like he looking though me tho. Like I'm just another girl in the world.

"Wassup Jas" His friend said walking up to me now, like he know me . Checking me out from head to toe like got damn.

"Hm hey " I said rolling my eyes. Like how do he know my name? Did Shawn told him ? Wait was he telling him what happen this morning?

"Yeah I'm feeling your tattoo that sexy ma." He said still looking at me. Shawn was back on his phone not even saying nothing to me. Rude ass.

"Thanks you " I said looking back at him.

"Yeah I just wanted to ask you if you can come to my party that I'm throwing at my place? It's just a kick  back." He said looking at me then at Shawn.

"Hm I don't know. I don't really know you like that. You didn't even tell me what your name was"

"Oh excuse me ma. My name is Kash. You already know my home boy Shawn. But I know you don't know me. but I'm trying to get to know you beautiful" He said smirking like he had me in his spell or some shit. Ha!

"Oh well .. Kash right? Yeah thank for inviting me. But I got a lot of homework I have to do" I lied.

"Homework huh? The first day of school & you already got homework?" Shawn said not even looking at me. "That funny cause My lil sis & brother don't even have homework & you do . Look you don't have to lie to my home boy like that. Just say you don't want to go simple as that Ma"

Damn I didn't have a come back for that. I just stand there like a fish out a water.

"I already told you she was not coming. I don't even know why you ask her stuck up ass" Shawn added on looking at me like he was looking at horse shit.

"Stuck up?" I said finally saying something back! " I'm not fucking stuck up! Far from that! "

"Oh you ain't stuck up huh? Then come to my home boy party then" He said still looking at me , smiling like he know I'm still going to say no. But I got something for his ass

"Fine Ill go!" I said to him.

"Don't Tell me ! Tell him I'm not the one throwing the party " He said going back to his fucking phone. I swear I want to break that shit.

I turn to Kash. "Kash I change my mind I'm going to your party" I said fake smiling.

"Oh fr ma? well I don't want you to come no more" he said turning his back to me. Wait wtf? ( o__O )

"Ahhhhhh I'm Just playing with you Beautiful . I'm glad you change your mind! " He said picking me up.Hugging me. I started to laugh until I look over at Shawn & he just shake his head & walked in the apartments.

Wtf is his problem.?...

----------------------------