XLX

Shawn P.O.V

"So why you want to go to the bank again " I asked Jas. As she sit in the car all mad.

I so fucking lost man. All I really know is that Jas fight June over some shit.

"Man June had hide some money from their mom had give them "Shayla said in the back sit all hype too. She more mad then Jas. Like it was her fucking money lol.

"Damn you telling me yo old lady left money for you & she hide em. Damn that fuck up" I said shaking my head & laughing a little.

"Yeah the fact that she know I needed that fucking money! Like when she was gone for along time & didn't come back I was starving needing food! I need some school shit too!.She was out there spending her half of the money. But we have to go to the Bank of America across town because that's when my mom left of money at" Jas said rocking side to side in the car.

"Wait half of the money? huh & ACROSS TOWN FUCK DAT " I said laughing she lost her mind man.

"Man our mom left us both some money. But June could not get into mine cause she have to have my I.D or ill have to get it. & That what we doing now. Shawn im not playing I need you to make me ASAP " Jas punching her plam of her hand. Damn she mad. She better calm down cause this shit turning me on. no lie. Ill pull this car over & kick Shayla out this car.lol so we can do it in the damn car .

"Alright man ill take you calm down"

We got to the place. Jas got out the car fast & walk in the building. Shayla soon follow her. See I aint getting out the damn car. Im too comfortable.

You know how you all relax & tired

Then your moma pull up in Wal-Mart saying lets go. But you say Nah Ill stay in the car cause you know she going to take forever & damn day.

Lol yeah this is one of those moments . Ima right chill in this car until they get out.

Jas P.O.V

I walk in the counter. "Welcome to bank of America. Im Judy how may I help you on this beauty day" She said smiling hard.

"Uhh yeah I need to see a account that my mother left me" I said tapping my nails on the counter while she type on the computer .

"Hm ok can get  your I.D please " She said looking away from the computer for a sec then back at me.

Shit didnt have to tell me again. I put my I.D on the counter & slide it to her. She grab the cand & smile. "Okay one moment please " Shr said typing fast af on the computer.

I turn around lean on the counters. what is this money change my life? you know like I don't know.like all my life I had a poor life .Now I had the chance to have money is crazy !

"Ok Jas right. Follow me to the back where the safe is at" The lady said opening the lil side door for me to come though.

"Jas Ill stay out here" Shayla said waving bye to me like she was never going to see me again.

I nodded my head ok & follow the lady. " Ok Jas this is your safe right here" She said smiling back at me & pushing password to the safe to open.

"Wait this whole thing is mine?" I said almost fainting.

"Well yes this was your dad & mom safe. When your dad pass away he left this safe to your mom. & when she pass away it became you & your sis. But here the catch your mom made one side for you & the other for you sis. Witch was smart blah blah blah " The lady said. She  keep talking but I already stop listening to her.

She open the door & there it was bags of money on the table. Tears started to pour from my eyes. IM RICH BITCH!!

*couple mins later*

"Jas what rong why you look like that! " Shayla said running up to me hugging me.

I didnt say nothing but just hug her back.

"June steal all the money! Lets go get that bitch right now" Shayla said tugging me to front door. But I didnt let her.

"What the fuck going on Jas damn answer me" She said looking confused.

"IM RICH BITCH TURN UPP OOO KILL EM OO TURN UP" I said doing the Nae Nae laughing.  "We going on a vacations all of us girl" I said jumping up & down.

------------------------------------------------------------
Vote & Comments ♡

Do you think Jas going to change cause of the money?

Is Shawn lazy af.

Is June wrong for what she did or she dont know better.

Matter of fact should Rashad be trusted?