Chapter VI

Vote & Comment 😘 I didn't read over so sorry for my miss up

Jas P.O.V

"Shawn I see you finally funded us" Kash said dapping Shawn up. Shawn nodded his head & looking at me from the corner of his eye smirking. What he smirking for?

"Yeah man , Wassup Kj" dapping up Kj too. How do he know Kj. I watch as he told everyone wassup but not me. I started to get mad. His ass too rude for me & he call me stuck up. childish .

I guess Shayla saw me getting mad. "Come on Jas let's dance man" Shayla said grabbing my hand & pulling me to the dance floor.Freak Hoe started to play. Shayla & I started to do our little twerk dance to it.

Everyone started to cheer us on. I was started to smile hard. Everybody begin to make there way to the dance floor. This party was jack. It was too pack tho. I saw Kj coming our way. Taking Shayla away from & dancing with her. lol I ain't even mad at tho.

Ugh I had this damn short ass skirt I said to myself pulling down my skirt while made my way to the restroom. I knocked on the door before I went in it.

After I was done doing what I had to do I washed my hands & started to dry them. I open the door & made my way back to where everyone was. I was walking in this hallway with picture on the wall. Some couples was kissing on the wall & shit. Look like they was sucking each face off. All I could do was shake my head.

Shawn P.O.V

Damn I was fuck up man. I was now smoking on a blunt Kash had gave me. lol man where Jas ass at tho. I feel like messing with her. Its funny making her mad man. When I was telling everyone wassup she turn all red & shit.

But I got to go to this bathroom first man. I started to make my way to the restroom that when I saw her going down the hallway. She was going the wrong way too. I started to creep up behind her now. I tap her on her left shoulder making her look like that way while I slide to the right doing the same to the other shoulder.

"Omg stop playing " She said turning fully around looking at me. I started to smile hard because the look on the face tells it all. lol she don't like me.

"What you want Shawn. You can finally see me now?" she said folding her arms under her chest. I ain't going to lie I can't even barely hear what she saying right now. It's like blah blah blah Shawn blah blah

"Jas why you tripping girl" I said now laughing in her face. "Ugh I'm done with you get out the way" She said trying to get way from me but I grab her arm. "Nah Im just tripping , Let's start over" I said looking at her while she think again. "Ok we can do that" She said nodding her head.

"JAS! There you are girl I been looking for you! Kj & I about to go. You coming or nah?" Shayla said screaming from the other side of the hallway.

Before Jas had a chance to answer I answer for her. "Nah she staying ima take her home" I said looking at Kelly then back at Jas.

"Uh I don't know" She said in a low voice , looking at me to Kelly. I whisper in her ear "Trust me" She shake her head I guess that was a yes. I turn back to Kelly "Aye man she said she coming with me" I yelled.

Shayla started to give me this evil look & started to make her way to us now but Kj had stop her. "Shayla come on ! I know Shawn he ain't about to do shit" She said turning to pull Shayla back. She finally let in & left.

"Come here I want to show you something" I said grabbing her hand & making our way upstairs. "Where are you taking me" She asked in a worried voice.

"Girl chill you see when you get there" I said turning back smiling back at her.

Jas P.O.V

Where is Shawn taking me damn how long is these damn stairs! When we got upstairs. He had turn & open the door. When he open it all I can say was wow. The room was beautiful. A big ass window taking the whole side of one wall. It was a big ass screen Tv with A Xbox360 , A Wii , & Ps4. There was a big ass king size bed & A fish tank in the wall on each side of the bed.

"You like?" He said not even looking at me just smiling. "Hell yeah who room is this?" I said now walking about the room.

"Mine this my room away from home. When I'm tired of my old lady tripping or when I'm tired of them damn apartment . Kash give me this room he like family you know?" He said drinking on his drink a little more before shaking his head.

I wonder what Kash do it just 19 something living like he 30 got a big ass house. 2 cars & all. "Aye let's play Mario go kart ma. I'm bored." He said hooking up the wii. He had me a fake car wheel with the control in it then sit down on the black bean bag & I did the same.

"Omggg! You cheated Shawn" I said kicking his bean bag making him move a little. We had play on the Wii for like hours. I lost all the time I played it. -__- he must had some cheat codes.

"I ain't cheat ma you just suck ass" He said laughing like this shit funny. "No I don't! Shayla got this game & I always beat her" I yelled folding my arms.

He began to look at me & smile hard. "Well her ass must of suck too lol stop acting like a lil baby & face the facts" He said standing up now looking down at me. "You can't beat the king"

"Nigga please! The king? Ha now come on I want to play again until I beat you!" I said picking up my control again. "Nah I'm tired I'm about to go to sleep" He said taking off his jacket & making his way to the bed.

"Wait what I thought u said you was taking me home" I said jumping up fast & turning around to see his back shirtless. Damn he had tattoo all over his chest/Shoulders & a little on his back.

"You think ima drive drunk then them pigs stop my ass nah girl" He said sitting down on the bed taking off his taxis & walking into the bathroom that was in the room.

I check my phone it was 3:00am shit. I know Shayla was not going to be up. "Shawn what I'm going to wear! What ima sleep at"I asked getting worried.

"Chill I got you" He said coming back with a toothbrush in his mouth & one in his hand that he hand to me. "Here go bush your teeth cause you ain't about to sleep in the same bed as me with your mouth stank" He said walking pass me out the room.

"Wait What! I said out loud so he can hear me but he didn't say nothing. I made my way to restroom & bush my teeth. "Here you go wear these" He said popping out of no where making my jump. He had a big tee shirt & some shorts in his hand.

"Who stuff is this" I asked putting my hand on my hip. He look at me like I was slow now. "This is my shirt & this is my sister shorts" He said walking away. I can hear the bed make noise so I guess he was in it.

I look at the short. He lost his mind! This short are too short & little! I took them off fast. Ughh I guess I just wear my panties I mean ain't like he going to know. I'm wearing this big ass shirt.

I started to make my way out the bathroom & getting closer to the bed. I ain't going to lie I was scared. I'm about to sleep in the same bed as Shawn.

I don't even know his ass that well but I can't call no one it was to late in the morning! fuck I got in the bed slowly so I would not make him up. he was already knock out too & snoring -__-. when I finally lay down I more a lot of pillow between us so he don't come on my side. "What a long day" I said to myself closing my eyes.

-----------------------------------

Vote & Comment 😘 I didn't read over so sorry for my miss up