Being The Badboy's Property(Spin-Off of BTBBP)

*Sandra and Fabian Story*

(Spin-off of Being The Badboy's Pet)

"You're an idiot." I snorted, he quickly grabbed my wrist and pressed our bodies together. What the hell is he doing? He's not going to get away with it this time. I was about to push him off by he wrapped an arm around my waist and lifted me up.

My legs immediately wrapped around his waist so I wouldn't fall, he smirked. "I'm telling you the truth, I like you." He said, my heart started racing fast.

"You're not lying?"

"Nope."

"Then kiss me again."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sandra is a girl who is trying to get a normal life without being paranoid, she is a quiet yet evil, mean, protective girl. She has her best friend slash mother, Julie and her father Marcos. She has her two best friends, Katalina and Sam. Her weird best friend may get married with their school bad boy. She doesn't believe in love especially not with the other school's bad boy.

Fabian is the school's baddest bad boy, he never thought of liking someone. He saw as both his best friends dating, his other best friend may getting married. He's the only one who hasn't and won't find love, his life is cold as the ice. No body can break that heart that is made out of ice.

But soon Sandra without knowing will, and then she'll become his property.

******

So tell me if you like it, or if I should start over the spin-off. This is a story about Fabian Mente and Sandra Diggs. Should I keep it or delete it?

Please comment below, thank you for reading!!♥♥