The Purge : Joker Edition

(A/N sorry idk how to add more than one pic into the top thingy 😂)

March 22nd 2023 : The date of the annual purge.

Walking through the dimly lit hallways of J's mansion, my fingers tracing the woodwork along the wall, my ears danced at the horrified screams of pain and torture that echoed through them. Placing my ear to the walls, I close my eyes a smile creeping across my face at the pleasurable blood curdling scream that vibrated the walls.

"OHH I'M SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU~" J's voice sang wickedly. The screams died out in an instant, my eyes landed on a body being dragged out by the ankles by J's henchmen. I gave them a charming smile, they nodded in reply.

The door opened with a small creak, my eyes pricked at his bare back that was exposed to me. His hands covered with his favourtie blood stained, purple latex gloves. He ran his fingers through his green bloodstained hair, I bit my lip. I loved it when he did that, it was so sexy and powerful.

He turned around wiping his face clean with a champagne coloured flannel, he gestured me forward. Sitting in the chair that was placed in the middle of the room.

"Come here baby" He beckoned, patting his leg.

Slowly I walked over to him, he ran his tounge over his bottom lip. Sitting in his lap, my arm draped around his shoulders. Our eyes locked, his eyes swirling with lust and desire.

"I've missed you" I sigh pecking his lips, he pulled me closer with his hand on my hip.

"I know doll but daddy has to work doesn't he ?" He cooed, running his index finger along my bottom lip.

"Do you know what today is ?" I sang excitedly.

"Oh no is it your birthday ?" He asked his eyebrows knitting. I shook my head "Our anniversary ?" He questioned further arching his eyebrow, his hand firmly placed on my thigh.

"Then what is it doll tell me," He spoke, cupping the side of my face. Leaning my head into his hand, I cup it with my own pulling down slowly before standing up. He rolled his eyes and stood up following me back up the stairs to the main floor "Doll what are you doing ?" He asked, following behind me.

I gesture towards the sofa, he flops down onto it raising his arms up in the air in defeat. Sitting next to him I switch on the TV, his hands taking off his gloves turning them inside out and placing them on the coffee table.

"Just wait your going to love it~" I sang, resting my head on his shoulder, his arm wrapped my waist his hand sitting on my hip. Both of our eyes on the TV.

"This is not a test, this is your Emergency Broadcast System. Announcing the commencement of the annual purge sanctioned by the U.S. Government. Weapons of class four and lower have been authorized for use during the purge. All other weapons are restricted.