You ?! - Captain Hook (Once Upon A Time)

Anne Bonny

Anne Bonny. My ancestor. A famous female pirate who fought valiantly against the English after being disowned by her own family.

I am Mira Bonny. A pirate and proud.

Walking through the old town, lifting out the plank walking down the smell of salt in the air, the morning was crisp.

The Queen Anne's Revenge, my ship. Named after my great great aunts ship.

The salty air whipped my hair out of my face, stepping into the docks inhaling the morning the air slightly stings my nose.

Storybrooke docks. A good place to start.

Neverland, was where I had ventured from to find the one they call, Crocodile.

Walking into the rustic town, the shapes where odd yet simple nothing like back home. Trying to find anyone who could point me in the direction of the person who runs this place.

The corner of a black leather trench coat caught my eyes, his figure walking into a restaurant.

A restaurant, never seen one like this before being the ships for over 100 years, you start to pick up a few things from this weird yet oddly interesting technology and architecture.

Following my gut, I keep up with the trench coat, when a girl bumps into my chest.

"I'm so sorry" The girl squeaks, picking the shattered pieces of glass that had tumbled into the floor.

"No it's fine" I speak, crouching down to help her, looking up at the girl, instantly recognising her "Red ?" I sigh.

"Oh my god," She smiles, both of us standing up. She places the tray of shattered glass onto the nearest table "Mira!" Red wraps her arms around my neck, I hug her back in response.

"How do you look so young ?" I question, scanning her face.

"I could say the same," She teases "I'm surprised you don't know"

The leather jacket wearing man was sat at a table, taking his hands out of his pockets. A silver hook replaces his right hand.

My eyes widened in recognition. That hook, I'd know it anywhere.

"I'm sorry but I'll have to catch up later I have to speak to someone" I nod, she nods in response her head picking up the tray, walking back into the kitchen.

Sitting down in front of him, a smug smile pulling at my lips, he looks up at me, trying not to splutter his drink everywhere.

"You ?!" He spits, out causing the whole diner to become silent and then return to its usual chatter.

"Miss me ?" I ask, he wiped his mouth with his only hand his eyes studying me, glaring.

"How did you find me ?" He asks, furiously leaning forward to keep our conversation low.

"I'm looking for a crocodile" I sneer, his left hand touches his hook.

"Follow me" He whispers, getting up abruptly, hastily walking to the door I follow behind.

He holds the door open for me, I look back at him.

"Now your a gentleman my-my Hook...you have changed" I chuckle, Hook rolled his eyes in response.

He soon lead me to a pawnbrokers and antiquities called Mr.Gold.

"Now I'm warning you this crocodile can be slick and crafty" He affirms, reaching for the handle.

"Believe me" I scoff taking off my jacket,that was much like Hook's, revealing a low cut shirt showing the cleavage of my breasts "I've had plenty experience with slick and crafty men" I sigh, hanging my jacket onto his hook grabbing the door handle and walking in the bell chiming behind me.

"Ah welcome," Mr Gold smiles behind the counter, I strut forward a small smile tugging at his lips "You're late"

"I know have you got it ?" I urge, Hook joining me by my side, my jacket slung over his shoulder.

"Have you got my payment ?" Mr.Gold retorts, looking at Hook and then at me. Placing our my hand Hook places my jacket into my hand with a huff, I pull out a small glass vile, a singular droplet of translucent liquid inside.

"What's that ?" Hook asks, leaning forward to try and get a better look at it.

"Never you mind Killian" I snap, Mr.Gold taking it from my hand, placing it underneath the glass table

"Have you got it ?" I question once more, leaning forward. Mr.Gold pulls out a small jewellery box, opening it with a sigh.

"It's a shame," He says, turning it around showing a seashell necklace "Such a beautiful necklace," Delicately I lift the necklace up from the box, happiness washing over my body "Almost as beautiful as the person who wears it" He adds, instantly looked confused at why he said it.

"Better what it Crocodile you've got a fiancé now" I smirk, placing the necklace around my beck, back in its rightful place.

Walking out of the shop; bidding The Crocodile goodbye, I head back to the docs with Hook still following me

"What is that ?" He asks, looking at it in awe. It was twice the size of the Jolly Roger.

"My ship" I smugly smile, running a hand along the ropes, walking up the ramp onto the deck "And this necklace," I sigh pointing to it as it laid on my chest "This is my voice"

"What do you mean ?" Hook furrows his eyebrows, he walks up the ramp I turn.

His eyes widened, but his body soon relaxed, I press my chest against his, his hand rested on my lower back pulling me closer as we grazed lips and I pulled back.

"That still doesn't explain anything" He blushes, covering his lower body with his coat leaning against the mast with his right arm.

"Didn't you hear anything ?" I question, sitting on the steps leading to the ships wheel "A sweet symphony ringing in your ears perhaps ?" I urge.

"You're..." He stood there in awe "...A Siren ?" He gasps,

"Yep how else do you explain the lack of age or the ship with no crew ?" Motioning to the ship with only he and I on the ship, ropes moved and binded themselves "I have magic as most do" I sigh, he walks off the ship dragging me with him.

"Where are you taking me ?" I moan, as he pulls me into the police station.

"You're meeting someone special" He replies. A blonde woman turned around, her emerald green eyes sparkling, her red leather jacket shining as the light bounced off it.

I instantly knew who she was.

She is the saviour.

A/N : I just want you guys to know that I made this up completely in my own. But know that the Queen Anne's Revenge is from POTC (Pirates of the Caribbean) but I made the origins for it. If you'd like to find out more about the history of the female pirate I based this off of here's a link

{http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=58889}