Hot Chocolate - Scott McCall

5:30pm

Sitting on the sofa, my blanket draped over my shoulders, the smell of hot chocolate filling my nose and dancing on my taste buds as I take a sip. Chewing on the melting whipped cream and mini marshmallows. Images of a classic Christmas film dancing on my screen, The Grinch, when a knock came from the door.

Who could it be ? A thought stirs.

Getting up from the sofa, the blanket falling from my frame, hot chocolate in hand. Advancing towards the door, the knocks became louder with each step I took. Twisting the handle, my eyes land on Scott standing in my doorway, his hair dripping wet onto the concrete step beneath his feet, his hands cupped under his armpits.

"Can I come in ?" He shivers, nodding my head in response he walks past me and I shut the door, keeping the cold out. Taking him over to the sofa I put the blanket across his shoulders, offering some of the hot chocolate I had made.

I didn't mind, as long as he was okay I was happy.

It's been a year since Allison left us, being a werewolf myself, I tried to mask my scent when I first came to Beacon Hills, my family. The Bluntmond's, a pack of werewolf's from German descent. Sniffing out our kind is one of our specialties, I found out that he was one too not long after I joined Beacon Hills High. Along with Derek and his uncle, our families have had a few run ins over the years, and this was just one of them. We fight together now, but this would be unforgivable 200 years ago.

9:45pm

Scott and I made our way through the classic Christmas films, laughing with each other, our fourth cups of hot chocolate now sitting on the table.

Wiping the whipped cream from the corner of my lip, sitting back into my seat enjoying the soft plush of the cushion.

"Hey I think you've got something on your face," Scott smiles, pointing towards my face.

My instant reaction was to check my nose but I couldn't find anything, I just shrugged in response draining the last of my hot chocolate.

"You've still got it" Scott laughs, leaning towards me, his hand reaching for my face.

"Where ?" I question, looking down through my nose to try and see what's on my face, to no avail.

"Right," He says, moving closer to me "Over," moving closer and colder his hands slowly placing on my face, cupping it. "Here" his lips inches from mine, closing my eyes we embrace softly. His lips on mine slowly pushing my body to lay down on the sofa, his body hovering over mine. One of my hands tangled in his hair, the other was holding his neck.

10:30pm

"Would you like another hot chocolate ?" I ask, my head resting on his shoulder the blanket around the both of us.

"Yeah" He sighs, both of us stretching and making our way to the kitchen. Popping on the kettle, taking our cups from earlier I give them a quick wash, placing the powder and sugar into both of them.

Scott's hands softly hold my hips, his body pressing into my back, I turn pushing him against the island in the middle of the kitchen, he turns me once more lifting me up onto the counter top. He nestled himself between my legs, as they wrapped around his waist. Our lips embrace once more, and I can feel him growing between my thighs, pulling away for air he pecks my lips, cheeks, neck and shoulders.

Our eyes share the same expression. Lifting myself down, I take him by the wrist and lead him to my bedroom.

"Are you sure about this?" He questions, sitting on the edge of my bed. His hands supporting my hips as I straddle him.

"Yes, I'm okay with it as long as you are" I smile, placing a kiss on his cheek.

He grabbed my jaw, kissing me again. I was enjoying this so much I had no idea Scott had these feeling for me at all. My hands tangled in his hair.

—————

My chest is heaving, I feel so care free and yet sticky. Scott's arm is around me, my head is resting on his bare chest our bodies radiating heat under the duvet.

"That was..." Scott pants

"Yeah" I sigh, nuzzling against his chest.

"Would it be alright if I crashed here tonight? I had a fight with my mom and I just need some time away" He sighs, his lips resting against my forward.

Propping myself up with my elbow, I look at him.

"Scott don't be an idiot your welcome anytime," Smiling I rest my head back against his still gasping chest "But not after 8 because I'll be in bed on my phone and I won't get out for anyone, not even you. Well maybe you" I laugh, kissing his cheek.

"Thanks" He exhales, brushing his fingers over my face, bringing my lips to his for another kiss. Turning on my side, his naked body pressed against mine. My eyes slowly drift closed, the smell of Scott on my pillow, the light snowfall falling outside, layering the ground in a thin blanket of snow.