Your On The Graham Norton Show and Surprise Your Fiance (Johnny Depp)

This is what you wear :

This is the photo he brings up on screen :

"Well done to all the otters!" Graham says, the crew place a hand to their ear and wheel the box through

"Well done to all the otters!" Graham says, the crew place a hand to their ear and wheel the box through. Pacing back and forth backstage ready to make my appearance, looking at it and one of the crew members open one of the sides.

"Wait what's the time I pop out ?" I ask, before climbing in.

"Uh I think it's when he says he's got a present for Mr Depp, then you wheel in and-oh crap-go wheel her in close the door!" The blond assissant whispers hurriedly, as a big teddy bear slides past. They close the door and I sit in, feeling the wheels move beneath me. The crowd start clapping and whooping as I'm wheeled out.

"You said you like England right Johnny ?" Graham asks Johnny he gets no reply, I'm guessing he just nodded in reply "Would you, would you say it's a home away from home ?" He asks him, Johnny let's out a small hum in response.

"Uh yeah-yeah I have a lot of work out here but it's a beautiful place lovely scenery et cetera" Johnny says, shuffling forward picking a glass up from a table, I shuffle slightly looking through a small gap.

"Have you met any of the royal family ?" Graham asks Johnny, he puts the glass down on the red circular table.

"Uh yeah I met prince Harry and uh. . ." He answers running his hands through his hair. I love it when he does that.

"And the other one" Graham jokes, the crowd laughs along with him.

"Yeah the other one and I met them both and I had met Harry and had a conversation with him but he spoke in a very 'oh quite rather' sort of way," He says using a British accent, I let out a small laugh covering my mouth to stay quiet "But yeah I didn't really understand him and the thing is I don't think he understood me either" He smiles, earning another laugh.

"Well as I was saying previously you like England right ?" He asks, swiveling in his chair towards his computer screen "Is it because of your gorgeous fiancée ?" He asks, a picture of me in lingerie pops up and the men in the crowd let it a whoop and a few wolf whistles.