Brendon Urie ~I Wanna Be Drunk When I Wake Up~

(Y/F/B) Your favourite breakfast

(Y/F/D) Your favourite drink

(Y/F/R) Your favourite restaurant

Walking into your apartment to find Sinatra playing softly. It seemed to be coming from somewhere in the kitchen. Placing your coat onto the hangar, and your bag down with it.

"BaaaaAAAABEE!" Brendon's voice rang out 

"I'm in here" You called walking into the bedroom to stop dead in your tracks at what you had seen. It was Brendon with his boxers on, a beer in his right hand, the bed you shared covered in rose petals.

"Babe I luhuv y-ou," He slurred out taking a sip of his beer. As you could it defiantly wasn't his first nor his last "I waz wai-aitin' for you but, you-didn't show upp" He said standing and instantly sitting on the edge of the bed holding his hand.

You let out a sigh. You took off your shoes and went over to the wardrobe to get changed, whilst getting Brendon some bottoms throwing them at his face playfully. He pulled them on and instantly fell asleep. You climbed in next to him as he slept peacefully. You propped yourself up on your elbow, you brushed his hair back and placed a kiss on his forehead and fell asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning you smelt the cooking of bacon. Brendon walked in with a breakfast tray.

"I'm sorry about last night" He said placing the tray on your lap with (Y/F/B) and a side of bacon and eggs.

"That's fine babe it's just work is...it's working me to the bone at the moment" You said taking a sip of (Y/F/D) and taking a chunk out of (Y/F/B)

"You don't have-" You started but Brendon cut you off

"Too late. I've already booked us a table at (Y/F/R) for tonight" He said with a smug ring on his face.

"Alright," You said as you looked at your watch "I've got to get ready for work," You said handing him the tray, getting up and getting dressed.

Your grabbed your keys and bat at the door "I'll see you tonight babe" You said as Brendon placed a kiss on your cheek

"See you tonight" He sang as he closed the door, you got into the lift and walked over to (Y/F/C) to drive to work. Little did you know the surprise Brendon was planning.