Chapter 1: Caught By Him

My (Your) entire life changed when my dad left me with my mom and my little brother, Tom. My whole family was known for being rich in business, but after my dad left, Problems like money, food, and school starts growing. I didn't finish school so that's why I couldn't find a proper job for my family's health. Tom didn't finish either...

Mom was sometimes drunk. She couldn't move on and just forget what happend between her husband and her. She doesn't like working too. That's why I was the only hope for them to survive in this cruel world.

But how do I get this stuff if I don't even work to earn money? Easy. I work for someone else. And that someone is my boss, who is clearly a wanted criminal right now...

Yes, he's a criminal, but who gives a damn! I do crimes too?! It's the only way to get money from my 'boss'. Like mom said "Money gives you happiness."

I live in the dark places across the steets in a small apartment. I haven't regret anything. It was my decision to make crimes..

On Mondays up to Thursdays is when I start working. Kim Namjoon, my boss and a wanted criminal..

(Monday)
"Y/N, I want you to steal this necklace from that well known jewerly store." Namjoon shows me the picture of the necklace as I raised an eyebrow.. I'm confuse..
"What?? That looks like garbage. And why would I steal that??" I took the picture from his hand and looked at the necklace.
"Because, that necklace cost more than a million dollars." He moves his chair closer with a serious look on his face.

"Listen Y/N. If you can steal this right now, I will make sure you'll get half of the money."
I smirk and looked at him straight in the eyes
"And? You know I want more, right?" I crossed my arms and waited for his reply. Instead, he rolled his eyes.
"Fine, you'll get more than a half. So? Is it a deal?" He took his hand out and waited for me to accept it. I stood up, took my hand out to shake it with a wide grin.
"You're the best.. That's a deal!"

(2AM near the jewerly shop)
I am now inside the car, talking to Hoseok about the plan.
"So, I'll enter the rooftop while you help me get in. I want you to stay focus in the plan. If you hear sirens let me know right away. Understood?" I waited for his reply.
"Yeah" He mumbled slowly.

We started doing our plan. I got inside the vents and went inside the jewerly store. No one was around and the streets were empty so it was the best time to steal the necklace. I turn my flashlight on and tried roaming around to find the necklace.

Hoseok's POV
Y/N, was taking her time stealing the necklace. While I was deleting the footage of the CCTV inside the jewerly store and outside of the store, I decided to turn the radio on.
"The volume is still low, gosh.." Seriously, it was still low. So I wore my headphones and started listening to some other music instead. But it's no use. I can hear sirens outside.

"Could you please be quiet?!" I higher the volume then started doing my job again.

. . . . .

It then pop into my head right away.
"Wait... sirens... sirens... SIRENS!! Aishh!!! Y/N, you got to get out of there, quick.. I'm dead, I'm going to die!!!" I called Y/N.
"Yah! I'm doing work here. What do you want?" She sounds annoyed..
"Y/N, you need to get out of there! The police are comingㅡ"

Y/N's POV
"Y/N, you need to get out of there! The police are comingㅡ" Hoseok was cut off by a loud voice.
"I want you to put your hands up!" My eyes widen. This is not happening.. I texted Hoseok without moving my body but my fingers.

"I said to put your hands up!" I texted him. Saying to leave without me and call for help.
I deleted his number and the other contacts as possible.
"Put your hands up!!" Some guy shouted. I turn around to face them with a smirk on my face. I drop my phone and looked at the brown hair dude.
"Wow! Nice job catching me" I bowed, trying to tease them.
"Shut up.." The brown hair dude said.

He walks up to me and puts the handcuffs on my wrists, while the others was investigating on how I manage to get in.

He then started to pushed me up to the car.
"This can't be good.." I whispered to myself.
"You're damn right!" The brown hair officer said with a very annoying smirk on his face.
He opens the car's door and pushed me inside. He then called two officers to take us to the police station.

"Jimin! Taehyung!" He gave them an expression to come near him. They did came. Is that how they communicate??
"How can they understand each other? I mean, that expression he made was awful." I whispered to myself again.

"I can still hear you. So why won't you just shut up, okay?" I look at out the window and started to mock what he said.
"I can stilI hear you!!" He shouts.
"And I don't care!" I shout back and continued to mock him.

After Mr. Officer stops talking to his 'friends', He came back with them, behind him.
"Please, just this time.. please--" Some guy with a very cute pout, suggested to seat with me.
"You can't, Taehyung. It's supposed to be that Jungkook is beside her not you. You have to sit infront." A red hair officer said.

Taehyung? I think, pouted and added a short comment.
"You're really no fun." That made me burst into laughter. So that means the officer who pouted is Taehyung, and the no fun guy is Jimin. And the guy who caught me is Jungkook, right? (I overheard his friends talking)

Rather than that, I started thinking what will Hoseok do. Those were the only things running in my mind..
"Stop thinking." Big nose dude said.
"What?" I raised an eyebrow.
"You were thinking..." He then looks out of the window.
"I was having fun until you guys came and stole my necklace." I crossed my arms.

"Stole? Stole what? You were the one who stole the necklace." Jimin said.
"Stop talking, you're making my ears hurt." I rolled my eyes at them

He stop the car. Oh, okay..
"You little piece of--" he was about to turn around and face me but Big nose dude stopped him.
"Hyung, you'll be ending up in jail if you kill her." Big nose dude said. Jimin sat back from his sit and started driving.
"You're right..." he said. I started laughing silently.

Minutes passed and now I am in the police station. I look around, trying to look for Hoseok but he wasn't here..
Where is he? I thought.

Hello, sorry for the wrong grammar or other words that you've seen wrong. And I'm sorry if this was short for you. It's my first time making a story...

But I do hope you like this fanfiction. Hope you can wait for the next chapter :)

If you liked this Chapter. Please:
Vote * Comment * & IDK? Share?

-Kookies_n_Cream284