Epilogue

It's been 3 years.
And I'm going back..
I'm going to see my friends.. My family.. and Him.

I have finish my college and now, I can work here..

Hoseok made his own company. Using those gadgets of his somehow made him rich. He's doing well in creating new technology in his work.

Hani is in Jeju along with Heechul. They opened a restaurant near the mountains.

Solji unnie was our best sniper. She couldn't just waste her talent. She is now in the Police station. She is working there.

Lisa and Jin are both married to each other.. Nope.

Jin is with Heechul and Hani. He decided to be the chef and serve the dishes.

Lisa was now secretly dating an idol.. She auditioned in YG and got accepted. With her amazing talent.. I knew she had something in her.

Namjoon, our boss is now in jail with Yoongi. They'll be great friends.

Taehyung is in another country.

Jimin's doing great. He did have a punishment since he stole the bulletproof vest.

Jungkook was also coming back home. He's now doing well with his dad. And I'm happy for him.

I looked at the Cafe that my mom owned. It was the best in the city and it helped a lot for us.
It was a simple Cafe.. just like every other Cafe but this was something special.

And beside it was a building that has a large apartment inside. And it was our new home.
I rang the doorbell two times.

"Noona?" Thomas, my little brother asked.
"Yes, It's me." I drop my bags in the floor and hugged him.
"Y/N, is that you?" My mom came out in some room.
"Why?"

"Y-you changed.." Yes, I did. I had my hair short. It was now in my shoulders, and I got a little tall, If you ask me. Well I wasn't pale like before but Hani told me my face starts glowing when I went to Jeju.

"Is that good orㅡ " Mom hugged me.
"It's good, honey.."

-

"Y/N, here!!" I turn around and saw Lisa waving her hands.
I walked up to the table and smile at my friends. Everyone's here..
Hoseok looked more mature than Jin. Lisa's hair has changed from brown to red. Hani's hair also changed from black to purple. Jin on the other hand still looks handsome. And Solji unnie started getting tall.

"You guys were busy?" They all nodded.
"Technology shit." Hoseok muttered.
"The work in the police station.." Solji unnie said.
"Scandals and dance practice." Lisa sighs out loud.
"The restaurant." Hani and Jin said at the same time.

And it then turned from afternoon to evening.

~

I was looking at the city. Yes, I was at the 'place'. I have been here for an hour and I think my mom is freaking out already. I turn around to leave but froze when I heard something.

"Y/N?" Jungkook comes into my view. My heart then starts beating fast. He's here.. I just want to kiss the hell out of him and hug him all night.
"Jungkook?"

Without hesitating, I run up to him and kissed his lips. He moves his lips in sync with mine like there was now tomorrow.

But the stupid oxygen wants us to be apart..

I pulled away from him and smiled.
"I miss you." I whispered into his ear.
"I miss you too." He chuckled.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask the guy infront of me.
"I asked your mom where you were.. She said you were out and so I guessed you were here."

"How's college?" He asked all of a sudden.
"Good. I have already finished. How's Gangnam doing for you?" Jungkook looks at my eyes.
"I-I left and decided to go back here.. It's my home and I have you here.. I couldn't just leave that."

He did that?
"Oh yeah.. I don't want this to be cringy and all but.." he takes out a ring from his pocket.
"Before you get your mind somewhere.. I'm not proposing to you yet.."

"I know it's a bit cringy and all.."
"Nope. It's okay.." I laughed at him.
"it's a promise ring.."

"I promise to be always there by your side and I will never leave you even if you are in your toughest times. And this is a sign that shows how much I love you." He said the word love..

He loves me..
"I love you." He said and puts the ring in my finger.
"I love you too."

"Woah! That speech! Was ugh!!" He said, embarrass
"It's okay.." I laughed and held his hand. And that's when I knew..

Love has no barrier. You can love the guy you love. Even if you two are both different.

This guy right here changed my heart.

He changed me.

And I love him.

-THE END-

My fellow readers! Thank you for reading my book! It has now ended and I am happy that it ended in a good way. Thank you guys for voting and supporting the book. I do read the comments.

Thank you..

Vote * Comment * & Share

Here's some Kookies~

-Kookies_n_Cream284