Chapter 25: Ships & Stories

Y/N's POV.
"Thanks!" Jungkook said after finishing eating. That damn evil creature! He almost ate the whole spoon. Is he that hungry?! I've never seen anyone like him before

Hani and Hoseok went out first and left Lisa with me.
"Those dorks." Lisa faked a laugh and looks outside.
"They are probably getting a drink." She added and sigh.
"Or not." I said and grab my phone that's on the table. I was about to walk out of the room until I heard that creature's voice

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked me. I turn around and looked at him.
"Leaving. What else?!" I said in my 'duh' voice. Jungkook smirks leaving me confuse
"No, you're staying." He said and pointed on the sofa.

"Jungkook, I'm tired. We'll just meet up tomorrow." I said with a yawn after.
"No you're staying. Jimin isn't going to be here since he's investigating on some kind of case." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Why do I care about that?! I'm leaving!" I turn around and saw Lisa standing in my way.
"Move." I said and waited for her to just.. well... move..
Lisa smiles and shakes her head sidewards, giving the meaning of 'no' in another way.

"YAH!" I shouted and pushed her aside, Leaving the room.
"Don't 'Yah!' Me! You're staying!" She pulls me back inside and pointed at Jungkook.
"You're gonna stay with him until Jimin oppa comes." She said receiving a groan from me.

"But, I don't want to stay in a room with him!" I whined out loud. I'm sleepy. That's all.
"I don't care! He needs you here. Am I right Jungkook-ssi?" Lisa turns to Jungkook who was staring at the ceiling the whole time.

"Huh?" Jungkook looks at Lisa confuse. Lisa smiles widely, pointing her finger at me.
"Umm? Yes?" Jungkook said and looks at me.
"Are you a kid?!" I asked him. Jungkook looks confuse about what we're arguing.

"No. I'm actually an adult. I turned 20 last year.." He said and looks back at the ceiling.
"Oh! Yeah! So are you staying?" Jungkook looks back at us while Lisa facepalm herself.
"When is Jimin coming?" I asked Jungkook.

"Probably tomorrow morning. He needs to sleep you know." He said and looks back at the ceiling.
"But.. that's like sleeping here alone.. with you!" I shouted making Jungkook jump a little.
"What?" He asked and looks at us, confuse

"I refuse!" I said and turn around.
"No. You're not going out!" Lisa said and pulled me back.
"Here you go!" Lisa takes a blanket out of her bag.
"What the heck?! How did that fit in there?! And why did you bring a blanket?!" I asked her, shocked.

"Oh, nothing.. just for emergencies.. Now take it!" Lisa puts the blanket on the sofa and smiles.
"If you stay then I will do the research." She whispered and winks at me.
"Goodbye!" She waves, Leaving me dumbfounded. Jungkook looks at Lisa and waves back.

Lisa closes the door and leaves.
"MY SHIP IS GOING TO BE SAILED SOON GUYS!! KYAAAA~~~" I heard Lisa squealing outside.
"What's wrong with her?" Jungkook looks at me.

"I don't know? Everything?" I sigh and sat on the sofa.
"Are you that afraid of being alone?" I asked him.
"In a hospital. Yes. I am." Jungkook looks around after.
"Why?" I ask him, curious.

"Well, it reminds me of my mom and brother. And plus, people die here you know?" Jungkook said and I laughed. At the last part tho.
"Sharing it makes me satisfied." Jungkook nodded and smiled

"I'm going to sleep now. Good night." He said before closing his eyes.
"Good night." I said back and layed on the sofa. I covered myself with the blanket Lisa gave me and opened my phone to read Wattpad. I read to make myself sleepy. Yes, I was getting tired a while ago but I'm wide awake right now thanks to Lisa.