Chapter 23: Afraid

This whole chapter is going to be Taehyung's past. Sadly, Y/N is not in this chapter. But please enjoy!

Taehyung's POV.
I was at the station. I have 25 more minutes before I leave this trashy place.

"Hey Taehyung! Can you give these papers to Chief?" Jackson asked me.

"Mmmmmkay.." I said back. I knock on the door and went inside Chief's office

"Chief, Jackson wanted me to give you these papers.." ....
No, nothing..
He want listening to me

"Umm, Chief?" I called his name again.
"Ah... Yes.." He puts his phone on his desk while I give the papers to him.

I took a chance to look at his phone. Jeon Jungkook, his wife and his other son's picture..

I smirked and looked at chief.
Come on! That was years ago. MOVE ON!

I walked out the office and went back to my workplace. I took a sip from mg coffee while doing some of my work.

-Flashback-
(Before Taehyung/V was jailed)

We were at the top of a well-known building. This is where Yoongi and I do our business. Yoongi called one of our workers.

"Guys keep doing your jobs. We have to send that shit to Mr. Wong." Mr. Wong is one of our drug dealers here in Korea. He gets what he needs and we get what we need.

The rooftop's door opened. It's one of Yoongi's guards. Yoongi was busy talking on his phone so I decided to ask the man instead
"What?" I asked the man infront of me.

"Sir, t-the police has shot the others. I-I'mㅡ" my blood boiled because of anger. Yoongi went back and asked me what happend.

"The assholes are here." I said and looked at the man.
"Do your job! Get out!" I shouted and the man obeyed.
"I'll take care of it." Yoongi said and hurriedly went with the man.

I walked around to get some stress out of me. But that clearly didn't work. Just thinking of what will happend next just makes me more stressed than before.

I left the rooftop and went to the drug lab where the workers are.
They look frightened. They must have heard it.

"Don't move!" A man shouted. The workers were terrified so they stopped. I pointed my gun at the officer and smirked.
"Drop your gun, V" The officer shouted.

"What if I don't?" I stuck my tongue out and that made him annoyed for sure.
"Then you'll die." He pulled the trigger. Gladly, I missed it. We were shooting around the place. Three workers even got shot but who cares?!

Finally, that bastard's gun was out of bullets. I gave the workers a sign to finish their jobs and start packing. They got the message and started working again.

While mister officer right here is approaching me I ran away and went back at the top of the building.

Well it's time to beat his ass. He punch me in the guts making me groan in pain. Gosh I had made a mistake. This is the worst place to fight or beat someone's ass.

Shoot, I can't even do anything right now. I'm at the edge of the building, seriously. He was about to punch me again but I dodged it. That caused him to fall out the building.

Ouch. That hurts... a lot.

"Goodbye!" I said happily. I observed his dead body even though I can't see it clearly. I can see blood so that means he's bleeding non-stop... Well, he deserved it.