Chapter 22: Hurt

Taehyung's POV
Finally, we are back here in Seoul. There was nothing good in Jeju anyway. It's just an island full of crap..

I did saw Yoongi and plus my friend, Bo Gum. Bo Gum and I wasted our time by just walking and talking around. So it wasn't that fun. He left after that anyway.

Y/N and the others went back home. I didn't have the mood to be weird and fake so I decided to walk here in the park.

As I was walking, my phone began to vibrate. Yoongi texted me..

"Kill Sunjae" I mumbled his text. So that's his favour.. huh?

It's pretty easy to kill a person.. well for me it is... Can I?

It's getting darker outside so I better go home..

Even going home for me sucks. Why you say. I have a roommate. And it's none other than, Park Jimin.

But how? I was kicked out in my old apartment. Then Jimin told me that he needed a roommate. I rather sleep in a room than in the streets. I then became his roommate. I felt like regretting it after.

I rang the doorbell since Jimin's home.
"Coming!" Jimin shouted inside the apartment. I rolled my eyes and sighed before bringing up my dorky smile.

"TaeTae!" Jimin hugged me once he opened the door.
"ChimChim!" I hugged him back.

"Where were you?" Jimin asked me while he locks the door again
"I was at the park, staring at the lonely trees." Yep, that's how stupid I talk..

"And what else?" Jimin asked again.
"I rolled around the grass so that they'll feel special" another stupid one..

"Tae, be normal." Jimin said and laughed.
"I am." I showed him my boxy smile before heading to my room.

-
The Next Day (6:45 pm)

Jungkook's POV
I was trying to call Y/N but she doesn't pick up. I've been searching for her all day. Hoseok wasn't picking up also, so I started to become curious

I was lonely and bored. Jimin and Taehyung is at the police station right now and I have no one to talk to.

.
.
.
.

I have made up my mind. I'm going to work even though it sucks to see the Chief or Kai.

I let out a loud groan before standing up. I have no one to hang out with..

As I walk outside, I started thinking about why my friends are busy.

Chanyeol's busy since his a doctor.

Jackson, Jimin, and Taehyung are busy working at the police station.

Kai and Yugyeom are also busy.. I don't even talk to Yugyeom and I don't even like Kai..

Hoseok and the others are busy doing stuffs..

My other friends are dorks

Life hates me, seriously...

-

Well now I'm here.. it's what I call 'hell' or what others say 'Police Station'. I'm starting to regret this now..