Chapter 37: You're Important

"Hoseok, she was shot by Yoongi!!" Solji unnie shouts at Hoseok again. So it was morning. I told Lisa what happend and she told everyone about it. And now they're fighting about me.
"What would happend if she wasn't shot in the arm?! She could die! She's still young for God's sakes!! It's too dangerous!!" Solji unnie shouts again

"If she dies, Hani can play her role. I don't care how dangerous this plan is. Namjoon's waiting for us." Hoseok calmly said.
"Hoseok, she's too young!! Do you even careㅡ" Lisa was cut off
"I don't care!! It's her fault if she dies! She wasn't brave enough and sheㅡ"
"Hoseok, your words." Solji unnie scolds him.

"Namjoon should've picked Hani for this plan! She has more skills and she basically knows how toㅡ"
"Yes, I know! But it wasn't my fault he wanted to kill me. It wasnt even part of the plan. I didn't have someone to guide me and I was alone. It was not expected so please just shut up." I said making the room quiet.

"I'm tired. Really tired... I can't do this anymore.." I grabbed my bag and headed through the exit
"You signed up for this shit, Y/N!!.. Namjoon's gonna hunt you down if you leave. Mark my words,
Y/N!!" He shouts while I run from this building.

-

"You okay?" Jungkook and I were walking around the park while eating our ice creams. We have decided that it's okay to be friends. Just friends.
"Yeah, let's go?" I turn to Jungkook and I nodded in response.

*beep*beep*

Jungkook's phone vibrated.
"Jimin?" I ask him and he nodded.
"He said that Tae's coming out of the apartment in 15 minutes.." He puts his phone back in his pocket.
"Yeah.. We need to run.." I raised an eyebrow.
"What?" He grabs my hand and we started to run.

While running, he took my ice cream and threw them on the ground with his.
"Hey, that was mine!" I pulled away.
"And?" I rolled my eyes at him.
"That was food!" He pinched my cheeks and grins.
"Don't worry I'll buy you ice cream... after two years. Now, let's go!" We continued to run.

-

"My legs hurt!" I whined when we reached to Jimin and Tae's building.
"Shhh.." He puts a finger on his lips.
"ARE YOUㅡ" I was cut off when I heard someone coming out.
Our eyes widen. Jungkook pulled me in his arms then we hid in the bushes. Yep, we were in an awkward position.

"I can't do that!" We heard Tae yell. He was talking to someone on the phone.. his voice was a bit.. low and husky?
"And we can't do that again!" Tae looks around and starts to sigh
"We can't do that. I can't do that.. It's not my fault you scared her away.. What?!" He looks mad..
"We can't use that girl again.. what's her name? Ha..? Han...?"

"Hani." I whispered. This explains a lot.. She wasn't talking and cooperating with the us like she used to. Yeah, she talks and does some orders, but something was going on.
"Whatever that girl name is.. Just call her, okay?!" He hungs up and puts his phone back in his pocket.

"That wasn't him.. That wasn't Taehyung.." Jungkook said.
"What do you mean?" I was confuse.. Aren't they friends??
"He's V." My eyes widen.
"V? How come?" I asked Jungkook
"Hani? How come? I don't know! That's why we're here to investigate." We stopped hiding once Taehyung left.

-

"Where the heck is he going?" Jungkook and I have been following Taehyung around. It's not my fault I complain and whine a lot. I'm having that time of the 'month'.
"Do I look like I know?" He crossed his arms, waiting for my answer.
"Nope." I said, popping the 'p' in the end.

"But you and Jimin knew him.. H-how??" I ask him.
"Jimin and I were friends eversince.. Taehyung just got added to our weirdness and eventually got along."
"Do you know anything about him? His family? Friends? Home? School?" I was seriously confuse and curious about Tae.