Chapter 28: The Date (Part 1)

I woke up, feeling the light through the window and I knew that it was going to be the best day ever. Thursday. I hear birds chirping and the weather looks kinda good today. I yawn while stretching my arms wide.

I stand up and tried looking through the window. Kids were playing with their smile plastered on their faces.
"Mom! Are you making breakfast?" I sang while smiling.
"Yes, honey!" She sang as I twirl around, dancing.

Well, that's what I thought after waking up. I was woken up by our neighbour. He was blasting his music since last night. Probably broken hearted..

I roll off the bed and landed on the floor. I groaned in pain but it was worth it than standing up.
"Y/N! What was that?!" Mom shouts from the kitchen.
"It was me!" I shouted back but it looks like she didn't hear it. Stupid neighbour.

I heard someone laughing and I know that it was not Tom.
"You look stupid. Why would you want to roll on your bed and land on the floor?" Jungkook came in my room, laughing.
"I was saying Good morning to the floor." I lied. I took my towel and went straight to the bathroom.

It then took me about 3 seconds to finally awoken my mind. Jungkook saw me... Wait no.. WHY IS HE HERE?
I opened the bathroom door and looked at Jungkook with confusion.
"What theㅡ How?..." I tried telling him why he's here but my brain and tongue wouldn't cooperate

"Your mom let me in." He said pointing his finger to mom.
"Mom?!" I asked her. She was cooking breakfast.
"He's your boyfriend so I let him in."

"Why are you here?" I whispered to Jungkook.
"I'm here to visit you, babe." Jungkook winks and turns around.
"Iㅡ"

"Hyung!" Tom runs up to Jungkook to give him a hug. What a cutie, he couldn't reach Jungkook so he tried hugging his legs. I did my usual morning routine.

Yes, I have a routine. I go to the bathroom and sit on the floor, thinking about my life.. then I'll be sleeping inside for about 5 minutes. That's what I do inside the bathroom. Deal with it.

It was a weird day because I went to my mom to give her a warm hug. I don't even know what's happening to me

"Y/N, is that you?" She asked, surprised.
"I don't know. I kinda like hugging people right now.." I honestly said. After hugging Lisa back then, I wanted to hug every important person to me. Wow, that's different.

"Can you give me a hug too?" Jungkook walks in the kitchen with Tom on his shoulders. Cuties. Ew. I mean Tom not Jungkook.
"No." I said and helped mom prepare the table.
"Okay, I'll wait. Oh, and I want a bonus kiss too!" Jungkook said while I glare at him. This is embarrassing! Why would he say that infront of my mom and Tom?

"He does love you." Mom winks at me. She also received a glare for me.
"Does that mean, hyung and noona are gonna marry later?" My eyes widen and so as Jungkook. This is way too far!

"No." I turn around to cover my tomato face. I was blushing...
"Not yet." Jungkook puts Tom down. He looks at me with a smirk before coming towards me.
"Are you blushing?" Jungkook whispered. Without any warning, he hugs me from behind while he puts his chin on my shoulder.

"Now, are you blushing?" He was teasing me.. Jeon Jungkook. If I could just hit you right now I'll do it right away.
"Enough with the lovey love love" Did mom just said lovey love love? Aren't moms supposed to be strict with this kind of relationship? Nevermind that! We aren't even a thing!

Jungkook holds my hand and pulls me away from my thoughts.

-

We were eating breakfast. Yes, Jungkook is still here. Eating breakfast with us..
"I heard what happend to you Jungkook. Are you better now?" Mom asks and Jungkook nodded
"I'm fine now, thanks to Y/N." Mom's eyes widen then looked at me. She's giving me the 'What happend' look.
"Jungkook was being a cry babㅡ" Jungkook's foot stepped on mine. I glared at him and glares back.

"Y/N wasn't sure if she wants to leave yet so she just kinda stayed by my side." Jungkook holds my hand with a smile on his face. Make that smile a smirk..

-

"What the fudge dude?! I wanted my day to be good but then you showed up! I just wanted to be Cinderella for one day!" I punch him while looks at me in confusion.

"So you wanted to be a maid and wash up all the dirt from the bathroom?"

"That's not my point!"

"Why are you even here?" I crossed my arms and waited for him to answer.
"I wanted to see my fake girlfriend."

"Drop the act. What do you want?" I ask him again.
"It's just boring, okay? I have a day off and all my friends are busy so I decided to come and meet you."

"You know.. dating my fake girlfriend and other couple stuff." He said and wiggled his eyebrows
"No." I said and walk away from him.
"It was not a question." He grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him. What's with him today?

He picks me up and throws me on his shoulder.
"What the heck are you doing?" My eyes widen.
"What do you think?" He starts walking with me on his shoulders.
"Can you just put me down? I'm hating the view infront of me." Seriously. His butt is like infront of me.

"Ow!" I turn my head and glared at him. His stupid hand!
"The heck?!" I slapped back but he doesn't seem to mind.
"We're going on a date!" Jungkook shouts once everyone looks at him with a 'what are you doing? I'm gonna call the cops if you don't put her down' look.

"I hate you!" I shouted. He's doing this again and I hate it.
"I love you too~" He completely runs once some guy was about to talk to him.
"Oh look! That guy is looking so fine!!"
"Shut up."

"Dude, what are you doing?" The guy says while Jungkook rolls his eyes. My jaw drops once I saw the guy. Such a perfection. Jungkook puts me down and stares at the boy.
"I'm taking this girl on a date!"
Umn? Excuse me? This girl has a name. Jungkook pulls me into his warm arms. Not lying though. It's actually warm.
"I don't even know you!" I stepped on his foot, causing him to let go of me.

"I'm starting to regret this Y/N. We were suppost to be eating ice cream right now but this guy just had to ruin my plans!" My eyes widen. Free ice cream? Heck yeah! I faked a smile while walking towards him.

"Ice cream and?" I whispered while I hug him making it look like a real love stuff.. is that the right term for it? But of course, I was also hugging him so I can sneak my fingers and pinch him until he cries and then I can strangle him until he breathes his last breath. That has gone too far.. I know. Wait It can also be a good plan.. right?

The man was confuse So he just walks away. Jungkook looks back at me with a smile plastered on his face.
"Lets have ice cream!" He said and I kicked him making him fall on the ground.
"I want more than just an ice cream asshole! But it would be fine if we buy ice cream and go to another place."

"Are you telling me that you actually want us to go on a date? Like an actual real date?" He emphasizes the word us and real.

"N-no.. I was just.."

"Well then okay." He holds my hand while he looks at it. He smiles showing his cute bunny teeth. I can't believe that I'm seeing a cute little bunny. He looks more like a bunny than a monster in my opinion.

As we walk through the sidewalk, that leads to the ice cream shop, we talked about our date.

"There's a new Amusement Park here. It opened last week, let's go there!" Jungkook's eyes sparkled and so do I. It's been years since I went to an Amusement Park!
"That's a perfect idea of our date then."

-

Hello readers! Since, Y/N and Jungkook were not that close in the last chapters, I wanted them to have fun. This is only Part 1. Please wait for Part 2~

Don't Forget to:
VOTE & COMMENT

-Kookies_n_Cream284