Chapter 15: Kidnap

I woke by the sounds of my phone, beeping. It was like 7 in the morning, let me sleep!

I checked the ID caller and it was Lisa..
"Hello?" I called her with my awful morning voice.

"Hey Y/n, get up. We've got to do something before the party." She said and it looks like she's been awake for a few hours..

"Yeah sure, let's meet up later.." I said back at her. I wanted to continue my sleep pretty bad..

"Oh sorry hun, it has to be this exact time! Now, get up and do your morning routine. I'm in the kitchen along with Jin and Hoseok, making breakfast." She said happily.. wait what? They're in my house?

"What are you doing--" before I could finish my sentence, she already hung up.

I had no choice. I took a shower and changed to my casual clothes. I went to the kitchen and Lisa was right.. they were here..

"Goodmorning Y/n!" Hoseok said and took a bite from his Apple.

"Shut up, it was ruined by all of you!" I said back and waited for my breakfast.

Jin served my breakfast and took a seat beside me.

"Where are we going anyway?" I said while I shove Jin's perfect cook in my mouth.

"We have to get the invitation, kidnap Jung Sunjae and his assistant so that way Jungkook can play his role." Hoseok said and took another bite from his Apple.

"I'll get the invitations!" Jin suggested and we agreed.

"So Me, Y/n, and Hoseok are gonna kidnap Mr. Billionaire (Jung Sunjae)? The unknown billionaire?" Lisa asked, still confuse.

Hoseok and Jin nodded and Lisa figured it out..

"Wait, so who's gonna be Jungkook's assistant then?" Lisa added another question.

"Lets ask his friends.." I said and put my plate in the sink.

"Lets go." I said and opened the door and went outside.

-
It's around 8:25 in the morning and we were in Sungjae's mansion. We're pretty much wearing all black..

"Hoseok you will guard outside while Lisa and I get in. When you hear me call you that's where you come in, understood?"
Hoseok nodded.

"Where's Mr. Billionaire though?" Lisa asked while putting her facemask.

"He's in his office around the corner.." Hoseok said while looking at his phone.

We all got out the van and started the plan. Hoseok waited outside while me and Lisa sneaked in

We got in in his big mansion. We saw a hallway full of bodyguards.. a lot of them were listening to music. Every step we make, the floor makes a sound.. that's bad.

They turned they're head while we started hiding.

"Y/n, I think I know that song.."
Lisa said while moving to the beat. Then she started singing..

An idea popped in my mind right a way.
"Lisa sing that song out loud.."
Her voice was really good and I think it really blends well in the song.

She nodded and sang. Then the rap verse came out..
My eyes widen. I didn't knew that she could rap at all.

"BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!"

Rap verse:
"Ije dallyeoyaji mwol eotteoghae"

"Nan cheol eobs-eo geob eobs-eo man"