Chapter 21: Fun

Well, I'm awake, Hani's awake and the boys are asleep.
"Let's wake them up." I opened the door and went to the boys room.. (Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung's)

I was about to hold the knob but then Hani stopped me.
"I don't think it's a good idea to wake them up.." she scratch the back of her neck as she look down

"Well for me, it is." It was my idea and I like it. My ideas are always great! She usually like this kind of things. What happend?!

Good thing that the door wasn't locked. I opened the door and went inside with Hani.

"I told you it's not--" I glared at her before sneaking inside. She then shut up and followed me from behind.

"Pull their blanket. I've been waiting for this day.." I commanded Hani and she listened.

I went to the bathroom to get some water.
"Oh holy lords!" My eyes widen when I heard Hani.
"What?" I went back and saw her eyes widen in shock.

She pointed her finger in shock..
"Woaaahhh!! They've been working out a lot, don't they!" I smiled while Hani hides at the corner of the room.

"Y/n, they're sleeping and also dreaming. Just let them be.." Hani suggested while walking up to me.

"Dreams are meant to be broken. And plus they're all stupid!" I whined as I stomp my feet.
"You're no fun!" I added and stomp my way back to the bathroom.

"Well it's time.." I told Hani before pouring the bucket of water at them. Don't ask me where the bucket came from...

"Aishhh!!! Y/N!!!!" Jungkook shouted with the others. Hani was hiding behind me but I can feel her laughing.

"I actually thought that demons could burn in holy water.. Well, it was worth a shot." I dropped the bucket and went back outside with Hani.

"Can we go now?!" Hani whined out loud.
"Let's do that to Hoseok and Heechul!" Another idea popped in my mind. This time Hani agreed and went with me.

I opened the door. Hani and I were shock. Hoseok and Heechul was already awake, holding two buckets filled with water.

"Shit, we're doomed.." Hani whisperes. We tried running away but they throwed the water at us.

We turn around and saw the three stupid guys laughing at us.
"¡Qué montón de gente estúpida!" (what a bunch of stupid people!) I screamed at them as I stomp my feet.

"Wǒ xiǎng shā tāmen nàme zāo.." (I want to kill them so bad..) Hani said in annoyance.

"WHAT?" The two boys asked in sync while the three stupid boys were rolling around, laughing..

"¿No están ustedes congelados ?!" (Aren't you guys freezing?!) I asked them. Seriously, I was freezing with Hani.

"What the f*ck are you even saying?!" Jimin ask me while calming his self down.
I let out a small laugh.. But since they were all laughing, I started laughing with them too

-

We were out the hotel, ready to explore.
"Me and Heechul are gonna go mountain climbing in Hallasan"
"Sure." I agreed.. it was her choice and I respect that... it's not like I ship her with Heechul or anything.... hehehe..

She held Heechul's hand and and pulled him closer
"Let's go oppa!" She then walks away with him.

"Be back at 10" I shouted. She turns around and smiled
"Yes mom!" She laughed then continues walking

"Jimin is coming with me. We're going to the beach to look at the amazing view" Hoseok said then walks away with Jimin

"I'm not coming with you two." Taehyung immediately told us.
"Then where are you going?" Jungkook asked him.
"Out with a friend...." After that, he runs away without telling us.