Chapter 6: Who?

I was confuse. Screams. I can hear screams.. They're getting louder and louder... But why? This is too much.. Darkness then takes over me.
"Y/N, Y/N?! Are you okay?! Hello?! Y/N?!"

I opened my eyes. My vision was kinda blurry. I can tell that someone's carrying me. Who is it though?
"Hoseok?..." He just laughs.
His laugh.. It seemed familiar. He opens some kind of room and puts me on a bed.

I tried focusing on my vision.
"I couldn't just leave you on the floor so I carried you here." Once I had focus it, I can see him now.
"Min Yoongi?" I blink twice.
"Call me Yoongi instead" His blonde beautiful hair was a mess and his tuxedo was changed from grey to black.
"I'll leave you here then. Nice meeting you though." He bowed and left.

"Y/N? Y/N? Where are you?!" Lisa shouts making me take my earpiece off and putting it on again.
"Shut up, I'm here.." I then stretch my arms wide.
"Hey Y/N, come meet me with Jin back here in the main room. You won't believe what happend." I stood up and picked my purse.
"Okay, coming."

As I walk in, people were in their phones and the others were doing nothing but.. stare? I turn to my right and saw Lisa walking up to me.
"What happend? Why are they freaking out?" I watch the guests forming a crowd in the middle of the room.
"You won't believe your eyes.." Lisa said
"What?! What do you mean--"

Lisa pulled me where the crowd is. As we stop, she points what people were staring at.
"This was just.. so sudden.. Hoseok didn't even saw what happend.. Someone might have hack into the cameras." Two dead bodies is laying on the ground, bleeding. And its none other than Mr. Heol and his wife..
"We got to get out of here.." Jin said.

While walking up to Hoseok's car, Lisa won't stop talking about what happend.
"What do think Jin? What happend?" Jin ignored her question. He opened the door and sat at the back with Lisa while I sit on the passenger seat next to Hoseok.
"Lets talk later.." It was a quiet ride. Not a single word or sound was heard inside the van.

As soon as we made it to our hideout. Everyone changed to their comfortable clothes and went to the main area where we usually talk about our plans.
"Y/N, what happend?" Hoseok sat on the table with a curious face.
"I don't know.. But as soon as the lights turned off, everything was all blank. Nothing." Jin walk in and spoke as well.

"People then started screaming.."
Hoseok crossed his arms.
"Y/N, you were with Yoongi before the lights turned off, right?" Hoseok ask me.
"Yeah.." Lisa's eyes widen with shock.
"What?! What did you two talked about?" Lisa waits for me to answer back.

"I don't know? Names and stuff... I don't really know. Everything was all blank that time." I shrug and looked at Hoseok.
"After the lights turned off, I tried calling your name but the signal wasn't there. And plus the cameras were all blocked. I tried hacking in again but it was no use." Hoseok ruffles his hair.

"When the lights were off we heard another scream but it was louder than the rest. After 20 minutes, the lights turned on and then we saw the two dead bodies." Jin said.
"Do you think it was cause by that Min Yoongi guy?" Lisa has a point. But did he really?

"Impossible! He was with Y/N, remember? Y/N, you were with him the whole time, right?" I look at the ceiling and started thinking. I don't know..
"Yeah, he was with me but something made me curious. Before the lights turned off he told me that he has to go. He seems to be in a hurry that time but then when I woke up, he told me that he couldn't leave me laying on the ground so he carried me up to a room." I said as I recall what happend.

"Why were you curious then?" Lisa asks me.
"He was wearing a grey tuxedo when we first met then it changed to black when I woke up."
"It was him then. But why would he kill those two people?" Jin adds another question.