Chapter 4: Plans

Y/N's POV.
I woke up and plan to make breakfast before mom wakes up. Making omelette was the only breakfast that pop in my mind. Cause it's easy to make, duh.

I was preparing the table when mom walked in. She actually looked better than the last time. She eats more and smiles often.
"Honey, what did you make?" She sits on a chair and looks up to me.
"Omelette.." I mumbled.

After minutes, I serve mom's breakfast and sat with her as well.
"I heard Namjoon had a deal with you." Mom raised an eyebrow at me.
"How did you know?" I looked at my mom, confuse.
"Jin told me." I rolled my eyes and started eating. Of course, Jin would tell her that..
"What does he want you to do then?" Mom asks me.

"He wants me to to be friends with this Yoono guy." I rolled my eyes and started eating.
"What?! Min Yoongi?!" I nodded in response.
"What do you get then?" She said before eating.
"Yoongi's money..." I shrugged after.
"We'll be rich soon! Your father is gonna regret leaving us!" Here she goes again. She claps with a smile on her face.

Tom then walked in and sat on his chair. He looks up to me and grins.
"Good Morning Noona. Good Morning mommy." He rubs his eyes and starts eating. Mom then looks at Tom.
"Good Morning Thomas. How was your sleep?" Mom smiles at him.
"Good. How about you noona?"
"It was good too." I ruffle his hair as he lets out a cute giggle.

-

After taking a shower, my phone beeped. It was from Hoseok.
"I'll pick you up at 10am. Be ready.."
I started to wear my clothes then dry my hair. After doing that, I walk out of my room and went to the living room.
"I'll be back later." I opened the door and looked at them.

"Okay, honey." Mom winks at me making me chuckle.
"Bye noona!!!!" I waved my hand at them and left the room after.

I was now outside, waiting for Hoseok to pick me up. A minute passed and a car stop infront of me. It was Hoseok's car. I got inside and greeted him.
"Let's discuss the plan when we get there." I said and he nodded.

(Inside our hideout)
Hoseok and I got inside. Hoseok opened one of the TV's as I walk up to Lisa and hug her tight. Lalisa Manoban, my bestfriend.
"Y/N-ah!!!! I've missed you!!!" She hugs be back.
"That's enough. We have to discuss the plan, remember?" Jin said. Lisa crosses her arms and glares at him.
"Jin's right. We have to think of a plan." I then started to think of other ways to meet Yoongi.

"Jin, what's Min Yoongi's schedule for this week?" I asked him. He then showed me his phone.
"Hoseok helped me find his schedule last night. Umm, Min Yoongi has a pretty full schedule. Really.. But according to Mr. Kim, the governor and secretly one of Yoongi's friends, he said that Min Yoongi is going to be attending to a party on Friday."

Lisa took the phone out of Jin's hand and looked at it.
"What is this?! How do you even know that Yoongi and that Kim guy are friends?"
Hoseok took the phone away from Lisa and handed it back to Jin.

"Rumours said that he and Yoongi are friends but the truth is.. They are."
Lisa pouts and raises an eyebrow.
"But rumours are rumours!" Lisa crossed her arms.

"It's not a rumour. Namjoon told us." Hoseok corrected her. I patted Lisa's back.
"Okay. That's enough." I smirk at them.
"So Friday, huh?..."
"I already have the perfect plan."

-

Discussing and making our back-up plans made the time pass so fast. Hoseok was now driving me back to my apartment.
"Y/N, I'm sure we'll get this plan right this time." He stopped the car and looks at me.
"I know." I smiled as I took my seatbelt off of me. After saying our goodbyes, I turn around and walked into the building.