Chapter 26: Crazy Friends

Lisa walks in the room and closes the door behind her. I hugged her immediately. I smiled and looked at the envelope.
"I wasㅡ"
"Shush your mouth for a sec. You can tell me the other details after I'm done reading."

"Okay?" She said while I open the envelope. It looks like a report. She must have printed it..
"In the following.... blah.. blah.." I mumbled the others while reading.
"So his brother died because of V. He was pushed on purpose and fell off a building. So that's the cause of his death.." I looked at Lisa then continued reading.

"His team was assigned to catch V and Min Yoongi.." I stopped.
"Min Yoongi? He was in this?" I thought. Of course. He is the most wanted criminal. I looked at Lisa.
"Speak." I commanded her.

"I found some other detaiㅡ"

"Lisa, just get to the point!"

"Yoongi and V are kinda friends in the past." Lisa said and waited for me to answer back.
"What were they doing in the building though?" I checked the report once again.

"V and Yoongi were hiding their drug lab inside the building." I look at the ceiling and released a loud groan.
"Speak." I said while looking at the report.

"After the pushing off the building happend, V and Yoongi found a way to escape with the drugs" Lisa said. Then it was silence.

"Wait! What building again?" I tried reading the report again.
"It's where our hideout is.." Lisa scratched the back of her head while looking down.
"Well that's creepy.."

I tried reading the other paper.
"And that my friend is V's info." Lisa pointed her finger at the paper.
"His real name is unknown. Nobody knew his parents or his relatives. He was called by his nickname V. He became known for blewing up a famous hotel and for robbing a bank in Busan." I looked at Lisa shocked and... impressed?

"I kinda like this guy." I jokingly said and continued to read again.

"He is also Min Yoongi's bestfriend. He was never caught by the police until one day. He was found robbing a bank in Seoul. He tried to escape but the police came just on time. They shot his arm and leg causing him to gave up and surrender. After some timeㅡ"

"He escaped. Yoongi helped him escape." Lisa finishes the last part
"He manage to live in a dark cell in like 3 months?! Why didn't Yoongi helped him escape earlier?" I asked Lisa surprised
"It wasn't in the report." Lisa said and turns to the TV.

"It's Knowing bros and you didn't told me?!" Lisa shouted and made herself in a comfortable position on the couch after. Where is V now? Yoongi never mentioned his name to me.

"What?! It's done?!" Lisa whines. More like shouting. She's waking the whole town up! I rolled the envelope and smack it on Lisa's head.
"Ow!" Lisa whines again. Giving me a glare.
"That hurts!"

"Oh, sorry. I was aiming for your face. Let me try again."
"Yah, stop. It does hurt!" Lisa whines louder.
"Then shut up if you don't want me to hit it on your face."

Lisa stands up and walks up to the door.
"Y/N-ah!" She shouts while I turn around
"Goodbye!" She blows flying kisses at me while I play along and throws it all on the floor.
"See you in the morning, bitch." She said before leaving. I laughed and look at the TV.

Yep, she's my bestfriend.

-

Jimin's POV.
"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG! YOUR ROOM IS A MESS!" I shouted while picking up some of his clothes. It's my first time coming to his room and I am not impressed.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE IN MY ROOM?!" Taehyung shouts back from the bathroom. After helping JK (Jungkook) to sign some papers and leave the hospital, we headed straight home.
"Yeah, WHY?" I shout louder this time. Shouting is how we kinda talk here so it's not new to me.