Chapter 14: Slave

He finally stopped running and gave up. I tried to punch him in the arm which cause him to groan in pain.

"Yah, it hurts!" He glares at me and I roll my eyes.
"I don't care!" I punch again.

"Stop that!" I stuck my tongue out before stopping.
"So, what are you planning with Yoongi?" He asked.

"Lisa suggested that we should make him jealous then wait and see what will come next." I stared at the ground, not wanting to see if he's going to laugh or not in our plan.

"That's a great plan. But with whom though?" He asked again. I look up and grinned.

"Well since you're now here.. Weneedyoutobemyfakeboyfriendattheparty.." I said in one breath.

His face turned into an 'Oh?' expression but soon fades and was now replaced with a mysterious smirk.

"What? So you're in?" I asked the guy infront of me.

"If you'll be my slave just for today, then I'll do it." He said smirking. I looked at him with a 'what?' Expression.

"A slave really?!" I slapped his arm as he continues to grin.

"Well yeah, what else? Now follow me if you want me to be your fake boyfriend at that stupid party." he walks away, leaving me staring off to space.

He turns around and saw me still staring.
"Yah!" He shouted and I turned to his direction. He then grab my wrist and pulled me with him... and now we are running..

This old man wanted me to be his slave?? Seriously! Is he crazy?! Yeah he is..

But slave!
As in S-L-A-V-E, slave!

I was too busy talking to myself that I didn't even noticed that we stopped running.
"Hello? Y/N?" Jungkook waves his hands infront of me causing me to come back to reality.

"What?" I said coldly. He smiled and pointed his finger to some direction.

"Buy me ice cream right now." He commands with that annoying voice of his.
"Hello???! Go!!" He pushed me and waits for me outside. I opened the glass door and was greeted by the lady near the cashier.

"Good afternoon.." she said, smiling. Oh! God! Her fake smile is horrible. God!
"Mhmm..." I said back.

Jungkook opened the glass door making me turn my head to him.
"I want chocolate by the way!"
He then went back outside.

"Can I have two chocolate ice cream.. please.." I gave her the money and she gave me the ice cream.
"Please enjoy your ice cream and have a nice day!" I turn around and rolled my eyes.

I pushed the glass door and went outside.
"Giveee mehhh!!!" Jungkook immediately grab the ice cream from me and started running..
"And now, I want you to catch me!" Is he 5?? This is a complete bullshㅡ

Out of no where, something hit my head. It was a small rock. I turn around and saw Jungkook sticking his tongue out.

Is he even an adult?! He throwed another one.. I'm losing my temper... Just another throw them I'm losing it--
He throwed for the third time...

"YAH! JEON JUNKOOK!!" Again, he started to run while I chase after him. Then the most horrible thing happend to me. My ice cream fell.

"Well, that sucks." he said making my blood boil. He's really getting on my nerves...
"Will you shut up?! That was my ice cream.." I pouted while looking at it.

"Here." He gave me his ice cream and I smiled.
"I haven't lick nor eat it yet so it's yours.." And now he's being nice.

*beep*beep*