Chapter 27: The Dark Past

Y/N's POV.
I was the first person to get into the hideout. Hoseok wanted us to be here early. He isn't even here.
"Y/N, how did you get here so early?" Lisa walks in with her bag. I walk up to her to give her a friendly hug. That's new..
Lisa's eyes was widen.
"What happend?! Is Y/N there?" She asks me, surprise

"You're lucky that I hugged you. Now stop shaking me." She stops and smiles again.

Lalisa Manoban

She may seem to be the happiest girl here but it's a complete lie. She gets mad at the unsuccessful plans. Like the day when we found out that Yoongi's going to be married. Behind her smile was a stressed girl who just wants to get the job done.

Well, sometimes she fakes it and sometimes not. When I first saw her, she was buying orange juice in a convenience store. She has scars all over her arms. She can't even form a smile back then. (I was buying a bottle of water by the way. I wasn't stalking her)

I was sixteen and she was seventeen. After buying a bottle of water I went straight to the park and play with my ball. (I had a ball back then) I decided to kick the ball but I wasn't expecting that it would hit a person. The person groans. I walked up to where my ball was and I saw Lisa with furious eyes.

She was shouting at me but I was too busy looking for my ball. I turn my head and shouted back.
"Where the heck is my ball?!"
"I don't know!"

I don't know what happend next but I'm pretty sure we became friends after we helped each other.

I helped her escape from her father, who is pretty drunk that time. She stayed with her mom but things didn't get better. She was the reason why Lisa had to live with her drunk dad. And now she's back with her mother again. Bora, Her mom would find an excuse just to be away from Lisa. But Lisa kept on smiling.

She doesn't want to be pitied. She didn't finish school to join and earn money from Namjoon. (We joined together) Her mom doesn't even know what she's doing in her life anymore.

Hani walks in with Solji. Solji puts her bag down while Hani greets us.

Ahn Hee Yeon

Hani is fit and beautiful. Well, that's what billionaires want from ladies. Hani exercises every morning and has to learn different fighting techniques. She also learned self defense.

She may look like a spoiled rich princess but she's not. She's the exact opposite when she's not working. Hani is actually the breadwinner of her family. Solji introduced Hani to Namjoon when she was fifteen. (Solji was 18 when Hani was 15) That's how she started getting money for her family.

Since Hani is beautiful and fit, Namjoon picked the perfect role for her to play during her missions. She attracts rich and wealthy men with her beauty. She steals their money and I don't know... their bank account? And leaves them right away. It may seem easy, but it isn't. (How do I know? It's what I'm doing right now.)

The first time I saw her was when she was walking on a sidewalk that leads to Namjoon's mansion. (I didn't knew she worked for Namjoon back then. She was 23 and I was 17) She was being followed by a weird man. I knew something bad might happend.

She turn around and punch him. She then started running away after. Since I was 17, I thought of becoming like her. (You know.. good in fighting and fit) but it didn't happend.. Stupid food wanted me to eat him so I did.

I found out that Namjoon assigned me, Hani and Solji to steal Mr. Hyun's money and kill him after. We became close after Hani asked me something. I could never forget those 3 words. 'Let's order pizza'