Chapter 8: Reasons

"I have Lee Yoona's Assistant's phone with me and it looks like Min Yoongi wants to meet up with you.." -Hoseok

"Okay, let's meet up later" -Y/N

I open the snack I got at home. My eyes widen.
"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!!" I was furious as hell. Who does he think he is? He was surprised from my sudden scream. His phone even fell on the ground.
"What do you want?!" I showed him the snack I got and it was all crumbled into pieces.
"Look what you have done!"
"Hey, it's not my fault! And why do you even care?" I pout and sigh out loud.

"I'm hungry, okay?!" He rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing a while ago, playing in his phone.
"Food!!" I shout at him.
"Fine, wait here. I'll go to the nearest cafe.." I nodded happily.
He went out and I was left with Tom, alone. Why is he here again? Why is he out to buy me snacks? Why is he doing this?

Jungkook's POV
I walk straight to the nearest cafe. I opened the glass door and can already smell the delicious treats inside. I walk up to the counter and ordered.
"Is that it?" She asked and I nodded.

"Oh, you're here..." I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around to looked at him.
"What do you want Kai and why are you here?" He smirks before talking again.
"Oh nothing, I was just getting a break." Why here then? Was he following me? He went pass me and ordered a cup of black coffee.
"You should go back.." Well that was unexpected.. He wants me to go back?! Is he okay??

"Why do you care?" I scowl at him. He turns around to face me.
"I feel bad for Chief.. His own son doesn't want to work with him!"
He laughed, causing all people's to look at us.
"You're such a coward.. I can't believe you're even his son." I was about to punch him but the cashier lady spoke.

"Sir, if you're going to fight, please do it outside. I don't want you two to give our customers a bad day."
She handed me what I ordered and faked a smile at me.
"Have a nice day." I was about to go out when I heard Kai spoke again
"Hope you'll come back. For your father of course.." I ignored him and walk outside feeling the anger inside of me.

Y/N's POV.
"Tom, tell me, are you hungry? Do you want to eat? Do you--" I heard the door open. I then my head and saw Jungkook.
"What are you doing?" I rolled my eyes and look back at Tom.
"Talking."

"To yourself?" He ask again. I tried talking back.
"Why, is there a problem?" He nodded. I sigh out loud.
"Where's my food?"
"Wait.."

He puts it on the table and sits on the couch. I opened the paper bag and saw a freshly baked muffin inside. Mu eyes sparkled like never before as I took another bite.
"It's so delicious!!!!" I stuff the whole thing in my mouth while Jungkook sits at the back judging me.

It was noon and I texted Hoseok to come pick me up at the hospital.

Hoseok💩

Hey, come pick me up
Here at the hospital...

Sure, let me eat first
Will ya?

Okay, okay.. just
Wanted to let you know

I'll pick you up In
8:30

-

Mom❤❤

Mom, I'm meeting
With Hoseok. I have to
Leave the hospital soon