Chapter 20: Ditching Them

Y/N's POV.
Hani seems to be out of her mind lately. She hasn't talked to me that much. We were actually preparing for dinner. Hani was quiet while doing my make-up. She usually talks about how food makes her happy and how she misses her other friends back at Seoul.

"Hani-ah, are you okay?" I asked her.
"Umm, yeah... I'm fine.." Hani said then continued being quiet

-

I look like a pig in this dress. But since I saw Jungkook now, the tables has turned.
"Pfft.. you look like a-"
"I know, so just shut up." Jungkook said and waited for me to take his arm.

Hoseok showed us the way to our table. Surprisingly, Yoongi and Somin was already waiting for us.
"We're very sorry if we kept you waiting.." Jungkook, who was being a gentleman, pullled the chair for me.

"No, no.. It's fine." Yoongi smiled and looked at me.
"You look lovely today, Yoona." Yoongi smiled brightly than before. Somin then sent him a glare, making all of us quiet.

"So, we should start ordering." Yoongi said and lifted his hand, signalling the waiter to come.

~

We all had a long talk while eating. It was fun but at same time I was a bit annoyed. Why? I was hungry and all I want was to eat. Have you ever experience what I'm doing right now? I was trying to put the freaking spoon in my mouth then someone just had to ask a question about me.

I had to answer their question of course. Then someone, who was sitting beside me was not helping at all. He was surely laughing at my actions. He knew that I wanted to eat so badly.

I gave up! I want to end this dinner so that I could eat by myself, all alone.. in a room.
"Yoona, it seems that you hadn't touch your food the whole time. It's cold now if you eat it." Somin said and continued eating. I can sense her fakeness..

"I realized that I was on a diet. If you want it, you can just eat it.. Excuse me." I stood up and went to the comfort room to do some 'Private business'

-

Yoongi's POV.
I wiped my hands in a paper napkin and stood up.
"Excuse me.." I didn't came here for them, obviously. I was here for Yoona. It was getting boring without her so I decided to go in the comfort room.

An idea then came to me. But how am I going to do it? Sunjae's her boyfriend, he'll be mad of course.

...

Wow.. why do I care?! It's his feelings not mine. I smirked and waited for Yoona to come out.

It took minutes since she's a lady. I always wonder why women took so long to come out or to fix their hair and make-up. Why do they?

I was too busy thinking, I didn't even realize that Yoona already went out the comfort room.

"Yoongi, what are you doing here?" She smiled and looked at me.
"Oh, good question.." I smiled back. She's beautiful. She's just too perfect..

"Hello? Yoongi?" Yoona waved her hands infront of me, causing me to jump a little.
"You were staring at me.." She said and chuckled.
Now I feel like I'm a creep. Well, I am but to Yoona, I want to be nice and be go-- I can't even say that word.

Am I even a criminal right now? Yeah, I am. I was actually making--

"Yoongi? Are you okay? You're staring off to space this time." She laughed while waving her hands infront of me.