Chapter 29: The Date (Part 2)

Yasss! I really like cookies and cream flavoured ice creams. It's the best and nothing's gonna top it off on my list! We have decided what our date will be while we were talking inside the ice cream shop earlier. After going to the Amusement Park, we'll be watching k-dramas. Yes you heard it right. K-dramas

We were walking again. He finishes his ice cream 5 minutes ago while I still have mine. Why am talking inside my mind you say? It's because Jungkook is still holding my hand. He didn't let my hand go since we started walking up to the ice cream shop. But I don't mind. It's warm.

"Jungkook!" I whined once I finished my ice cream. My legs hurt and I can't feel them anymore.
"What do you want?" He stops and looks at me.
"My legs hurt.." I pouted and he rolls his eyes.

-

Piggyback rides are the best! Yes you heard it right again. His hair smells good and I can also tease him at the back just by making funny faces. The fun part is that I can hug him from behind. Did I just say that?

"We are almost there princess!" He says making me blush. I don't care if he's teasing me or not. Nobody as in nobody calls me princess. It just makes me special. Maybe because you never had a boyfriend Y/N. Stupid mind!

People were staring at my red tomato face. I hid my face on Jungkook's neck making it worse
"You like it there huh?" I may not see Jungkook right now, but I know he's smirking. Stupid bunny!

"No! Loser!" I shout at him.
"Y/N, do you want me to drop you right now?" He stops and waits for my answer.
"No jagi~" I fake a smile as he continues walking.

We are still walking. I mean Jungkook.
"When did you start working as a detective?" I asked him while ruffling his hair.
"I started right away after my brother died. And you? When did you start working for your boss?" He asks me back.
"When I was 16 years old. I joined with Lisa.." I sighed after
"Life is hard if you drop out of school you know.."

He nods and I look at him. He's sweating because of me.
"You can put me down right now." He stops while I stand on my feet. I took out my handkerchief and wiped his sweat away.
"You're the best girlfriend ever." He smiles and holds my hand.
"Lets go."

I'm a bit confuse about us dating. It isn't part of our plan or anything. He even calls me his girlfriend even though we're not infront of Yoongi. Should I just leave him here or play along?.. but it seems fun to be with him. He's much better than Yoongi. He's sweet while Yoongi's has madness around him.

"Y/N? Are you back from mars?" I was now back to reality. I see Jungkook infront of me. He smiles and holds my hand tightly.

-

We bought tickets and now the only thing we have to do is have fun.
"Lets go there." He said and pointed at the rollercoaster. He seems to be excited while I'm not. You see I'm afraid of that machine. Did I use the right term for that? Jungkook holds my hand and closes my mouth.

"Are you scared?" He asks me concerned. Is this Jungkook? I can't believe I've been walking with a stranger the whole time! I nod while he smiles. Damn it! Why are you so handsome?!

"I'll be there. And trust me it's going to be fun."

"Trust me, Karma's going to be a bitch today and he'll be making me suffer."

"No. I'm here for you." He then acts like he's puking. Now that's Jungkook!
"I can't let my friends see ME like this." He says

And now I'm sitting beside him, trying to put my seatbelt on.
"Wait, is this it?" Seriously, the seatbelt is like on my waist.
"Isn't there anything to hold on?" I freaked out while Jungkook starts laughing.
"Ha!ha!ha!" I laughed sarcastically with fear. Jungkook laughs harder this time. He holds something infront of him and pulls it closer.
"Oh, okay! I'm not going to die, thank the lords!" I calmed myself down but it then started to move

Changed || Jeon Jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें