Chapter 18: Trip To Where?

I went back upstairs after talking to some new friends. I was bringing the finished plates to the sink then Hoseok walked in after a minute.

"Hey..." Hoseok said, feeling tired.
"Hey. Did you slept last night? You seem kinda tired somehow." I said while wiping my wet hands in a cloth.

"No, I haven't.. Namjoon and I talked last night. And plus our conversation took long. Too long.." He said while looking for something to drink.

"So why don't you sleep now?" I asked him.
"There's another plan I have to make.. but I have to ask you first, of course.." he tiredly poured the water in a glass.

"What is it then?" I asked again.
"Yoongi called and wants to go on a trip to Jeju Island with you and Jungkook, for him to get to know you two better." Hoseok said then drank the water.

"Yeah, I'll be cool with it. And don't worry, I'll tell Jungkook about it too. For now, you should take a rest and do the plans later." I said and took his finished glass and put it on the sink.

"Don't be stress or tired. We need you in our plans.." I said and smiled at him. I hugged him before walking out of his house.

It was 2:05 in the afternoon. I was talking to myself. I'm glad that the real Yoona and Sunjae understands why we have to do this plans and plus I made New friends.

-

I was walking in the park. I looked at the sky and the grass that surrounds me then something caught my attention. It was Jungkook.

He was leaving the cafe and waving at the glass window. I then realize that he was waving at Taehyung and..
What was his name again? Ji? Jini? Jimyeo?? Jim.. what? Jim--

"Jimin!" I said and snapped my fingers after remembering one of Jungkook's friends. He was the 'No fun guy'..

"What?" I turned around and saw Jungkook standing beside me.
"How did you know I was here?" I asked him.
"You're the ugliest among the people here. I can clearly see you.." he said in a serious tone.

"Ugliest, ugliest. Blah. Blah. Blah." I mocked him after.
"Yah, stop that." He started to walk away.

"Wait!" I said then ran after him.
"What do you want?" He asked. He looks uninterested about it.
I didn't care about his attitude so I started to talk about the Jeju Island thing..

"So, is it fine for you to come?" I asked him.
"Sure, why not? It's fun to have a vacation during work days." He looks intrested about it now.. wow..

While walking on the sidewalk with Jungkook, my phone began to rang.

(On the phone.)

"Hello?" -Y/N

"Hello Y/n.." -mom

"Oh, mom.. so why did you call?" -Y/N

"I have some good news right now..." -mom

"What is it?" -Y/N

"Tom woke up.." -mom

"What? Really?! That's great! I'll be there.." -Y/N.

I hung up and then jumped with excitement.
"Hey.. so what going on?" Jungkook asked, a bit confuse.
"Tom woke up.." I said, smiling.

He smiled back
"That's great. Let's go visit him then."
I nodded and walked up to the hospital.

-

We were in the halls. I was a bit nervous since Tom found out about.. you know..
I opened the door and saw mom caressing Tom's cheek.. he was sleeping.