Chapter 36: A Monster

Y/N's POV.
He didn't come to wake me up. No text messages, no calls, no good mornings, and no Goodnights..
That's what you wanted, right?! Shut up.

"Y/N, someone's looking for you!!" Mom shouts from the living room. Jungkook?

I barged in the living room and run up to the door.
"Oh.. it's you." My hopes are getting high again..
"Aren't you happy that you're looking at Lalisa Manoban?!" Lisa crossed her arms.
"No."

"Were you expecting someone?" Lisa whispered and wiggled her eyebrows. Yes, I was expecting Jungkook.
"Can we talk?" I ask Lisa.
"Sure. Is it about the plans?" Lisa holds my hand.
"No. It's about my private life.." Lisa's eyes widen. Why? Because I'm opening up to her.. I don't really share stories to my friends, but I need someone right now..

-

"So what is it about?" Lisa and I are now outside. I don't want mom or Tom sneaking behind me.
"So.. I told this guy, who I kinda like, that he should stay away from me.." I said while looking down.

"Do I know this guy?" Lisa grins.
"Yes, you do.." I mumbled.
"What?" She's totally teasing me.
"Are you here to tease me or help me out?" I glare at her. This is why I don't open up to people..
"I'm here to help you out, of course."

"So.. I kinda regret saying that to him, but it was for his own good. I don't want him to get hurt." I stopped walking.
"Then there's something inside of me.. Telling me to stop liking him.. because we're not supposed to be together. We're different.. our lives are different.. Will he even accept me for who I am?" We are now sitting on a bench. Lisa was quiet. She was listening.

"Yes, he likes you. Why did he almost kissedㅡ" I cut her off.
"How about the people that surrounds us? His Friends, his family.. Hoseok and the others.. What will they think?" I ask Lisa.
"Don't mind them, Y/N. It's your life not theirs.."

"IㅡI don't know.. Maybe it's for the best.." I look down. I lay my head on Lisa's shoulder.
"I understand your decision. But if I were you.. I won't give a damn about the others.." she says.

-

"Close your eyes." Hani commands me. I did what I was told. I closed my eyes. She then puts the eyeshadow.
"You look gorgeous." Solji Unnie said.
"I know." I laughed with them.

The crew and I are inside my (Yoona's) mansion. Yoongi wanted me to visit his penthouse and have dinner with him.
"Guys, the devil is here." Jin says then leaves the room immediately.

Just in time, my make-up was done and so was my hair.
"Here you go." Lisa handed me a gun. I put it inside my purse and blew some kisses to my friends.

1..

2..

3..

I put on a fake smile and stood straight with my chin up.
Action.

"Oh, you're here!" I faked a smile at Yoongi. I went down the stairs and hugged him after.
"Let's go?" He holds my hand. The Min Yoongi is holding my hand once again! I'm not complaining, but he kills people using his hands.. So..

"Yoona?" He smiles at me. For the first time.. he looks cute.. Stop... His not.... Yes, he is..
"Um, Yes. Let's go." He leads me to his car which means he isn't talking to his father yet. He usually takes the limo..

-

This is a magnificent place!
"You like it?" He asks me
"Yeah." I mumbled while my eyes looks around at the beautiful designs and furniture
"I never had a penthouse." I said. I then snapped and looked at him.
"C-cause.. I was too busy with the company..." Yoongi nodded making me sigh in relief. That was ssooooo close.

Changed || Jeon Jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें