Chapter 24: Playing

Y/N's POV
Yoongi and I were on a date the other day. We were out the whole day since he didn't stayed in Jeju to take me out. We went to some romantic places around Seoul.

Then it turned night. We decided to eat dinner in a fancy restaurant. And their food was terrible. Seriously.

After talking and talking, my phone beeped since it was on vibrate. Jimin texted me about Jungkook. I was worried about him. Yes, he's stupid but I'm worried. Who the hell would stabbed him?!

Jimin also texted that I should not go to the hospital since the police were there. Yoongi asked me about what happend. He looks kinda happy? Then I told him about Jungkook. That he's fine now.

After that he looked pissed? Was he in this? But how? He was with me the whole time.. He then held my chin up and caressed my right hand. I know this look.. He looked like he cared.

I saw his true emotions that time.. I saw his other side..
So this is him, huh? The real him..

(After 1 day)
Author's POV.
Y/N was now allowed to visit Jungkook. She walked in the hospital and tried to remember what Jungkook's room number was.

While walking through the hallway, she bumped into someone. Doctor Park? He was Tom's Doctor and Jungkook's friend...

Chanyeol's eyes widen. He looked scared. Why would he be scared of a girl who is a.. criminalㅡ oh.. I get it.. Y/N said to herself.
"please help me find Jungkook's room."

He was shaking. He then pointed the door to his right. Y/N thanked him after. She opened the door and saw Jungkook playing with his phone.

"Jungkookie-ah." She said and he stopped playing. She closed the door and went in.
"Taehyung is the only one who should call me that." Y/N rolled her eyes and walked up to him.

"I heard what happend. Are you okay?" She asked him, concerned. He nodded and tried sitting up. He then groaned in pain and held where he was stabbed.
"A-are youㅡ" Y/N didnt know what to do. So she helped Jungkook but that clearly didn't work.

Jungkook groaned in pain once again. Y/N bowed and apologize. She was walking around the room while calling herself stupid. She was embarras..

Little did she know that Jungkook was playing with her. Jungkook smirked and properly sit up.
"That hurted pretty bad Y/N.." Jungkook said, hiding his laugh.
Y/N didn't said a word because she was hitting her head on the door.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and continued playing on his phone. The door suddenly opened making Y/N fall. Chanyeol's eyes widen and helped her get up.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were in there." Chanyeol scratched the back of his head.

"Y/N, I'm kinda hungry. Can you--" Y/N stood up and nodded. She knew what he wants. So she hurriedly went out to buy some snacks. Chanyeol watched her run away. He smiled and went inside the room.

"Jungkook, if your feeling better. You can go anytime." Chanyeol informed Jungkook. Jungkook laughed since he remembered
Y/N. She looked stupid for the first time.

"What's up with you two?" Chanyeol asked Jungkook.
"I like playing this game. It's fun." Jungkook happily said and continued laughing.
"What game?" Chanyeol asked him.
"Y/N. I like playing with her."

"Are you sure you guys aren't dating?" He asked Jungkook. Jungkook stopped laughing and shook his head.
"Never." He said and played Piano Tiles on his phone again.

-

Y/N opened the glass door. She was in the Cafe near the hospital. She looked around and quickly ordered some cookies and a coffee. While waiting, she heard some guys talking.