Chapter 17: Real Friends?

Jungkook's POV.
I woke up, staring at the ceiling. Jimin's words woke me up a while ago.

Is he going to tell chief? But the real question is, Are we still friends? Can we still trust each other?

Y/N's POV.
I went to Hoseok's house. I was bored and I had nothing to do..
I rang the doorbell and the door opened.

"Hey, Good morning." I said and walked in.
"Good morning." Hoseok said back. He looks stressed somehow.

"Are You okay?" I asked him, feeling worried as I sat on the couch.
"Namjoon called me.. and I've been doing some important stuffs lately." He said while getting his gadget.

"Can you please help me with one thing?" Hoseok asked in a sudden.
"What is it?" I said back.

"Make breakfast for the people who are down in my basement. I'm sure they're awake." Hoseok said Then went to his room

I have no choice. I made some omelette and bacon. I went to the basement and opened the door.
"Why is it so got in here?!" I asked myself. I saw the people who was Hoseok referring to. The real Lee Yoona and Jung Sunjae and of course their assistant beside them. They were tied up.. How does Hoseok treat them?!

"Here's breakfast." I said in a low tone. I placed the meals infront of them. But of course, I locked the door. I untie them and waited for them to eat.

"Who are you?" The real Yoona asked.
"I'm the one who's pretending to be you. Hello I'm Y/N.." I said in a happiest way but she didn't said another word again.

"You need to understand why we're doing this.." I said while watching them eat.

"What are we suppose to understand?" Sunjae asked furiously.

"We just want money.." I said while looking down.
"Why didn't you said so?! We should've give you money earlier." Sunjae replies back.

"Not from you but Min Yoongi. We're trying to catch him you see.." I said then looked at them once again.

"Why?" The assistant said.
"Because he kills people that's why.." I said.

"And why are we suppose to trust you?" Sunjae's assistant asked me.

"Listen, we're doing this for money and that's a bad thing because what we're planning is illegal. But at the same time we're catching a Criminal, not just an ordinary criminal but the most wanted criminal here in Korea. So it's like a good/bad thing." I said at them. But it looks like they didn't get it.

"What?" They all said in confusion. I sighed and explained it once again
"We catch the bad guy. We steal his money then we put him in jail. Now do you get it?!"

"Ohh.." they all said again.
"That's a good thing but at the same time, it's still bad, right?" Yoona asked.
I nodded.

I tried explaining some stuffs at them. They need to know what's going on their business too..

Jungkook's POV.
I wore my casual clothes. I wanted to meet Jimin and Taehyung. They are in the police station, for sure.

I was walking, thinking if I made a wrong choice.
At last, I was here. I walked in and saw some of the people looking at me. I wasn't In my uniform because I don't feel like wearing them at all.