Chapter 12: Park

"Y/N, wake up.. wake up.."
"Whyyyy?!?!?" I opened my eyes and found myself sleeping near Tom.
"Because you're drooling all over Tom's blanket.." She's right, I was drooling, a lot. It's just drool.. nothing else.. I wiped it off and stood up just to stretch.
"Mom, did you take a rest?"
"Yes."

She handed me a bag of chips and changed Tom's blanket to a new one. She knows me too well..
"Mom, what time is it?" I opened the bag of chips.
"It's 3 in the afternoon.. Why?"
"Nothing.." I waved my hand to mom and went out the room with the chips.

While walking out of the hospital, I plan on calling Hoseok.

"Hello!" -Y/N

"Hey, Y/N. Why did you call?" - Hoseok

"Did you saw the news?" -Y/N

"Yeah, Jin told me. Let's just discuss this later." -Hoseok

"Okay.." -Y/N

I hung up and was already out the hospital. I decided to go to the park just to waste some time by just looking at some couples doing.. stuffs..
I usually sit on my usual place. (Under a tree) I sat on the grass and started eating my chips.

Some couples were doing the lovey dovey things and some were on dates doing awkward things.. if you know what a mean..

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TWO GET MARRIED ALREADY?!" I pointed at the two, who were complementing and kissing each other.. every 5 seconds. It was disgusting, seriously. They stopped and from my sudden scream.. I continued eating, but this time, I was stuffing the chips all in my mouth..

"Honey, why is she shouti--"
"YAH! I CAN HERE YOU FROM HERE!"
"Don't mind her, babe.." Her boyfriend was telling her that I haven't had that stupid thing called love yet.. I throwed some chips at them and started eating again.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST TWO---"
I started coughing. Stupid chips.. they're trying to kill me..

"Yah.. I can hear your voice from there..." I turn around and saw Jungkook, giving me a bottle of water.
"Here. You're gonna choke soon if you don't drink this." I quickly grabbed it out of his hand and started drinking.

"Why are you shouting at them?"
I didn't mind him and continued eating again. He comes near making me feel his hot breath against my ear.

"Tell me, are you jealous?" I turn my head to face him..
"Wh-Why would I be jealous?" I moved away. He smirked and came closer.
"You're jealous cause you haven't experience what love is..." I moved again but it was not helping.

I can feel the tree's trunk behind me. Jungkook moved a little bit closer. Closer.. and closer.. I close my eyes, not wanting to see him.. I can tell that his lips was inches to mine.. Shi---

Nothing happend..

I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook laughing on the grass away from me..
"You, You thought I was gonna kiss you! Why would I fucking do that?!" He continued laughing leaving me speechless and dumbfounded. I can feel my blood rushing through my cheeks...

"Yah! Why the heck would you do that?!" I started to slap him in the shoulder.
"I-I--" He continued laughing.
"I thought she hasn't experience love yet?" We turn around and saw the woman talking to her boyfriend.
"I thought so too." Her boyfriend added. Jungkook and I sat straight.

"No, no! We aren't dating!"
"I never dated this woman in my life!" We tried convincing them but it didn't work. They stood up and went away.. I looked at Jungkook who was looking at them.
"This is your fault!" I punched his arm.
"Aish! It hurts!" He groaned out loud.