Chapter 13: New Plan

-The next day 8:56 pm.-
I got in our hideout and saw Lisa with Jin.
"Hey." Lisa gave me a hug and went back to her place. Hoseok, who came out of no where then spoke..
"We've got the wrong idea about the the liking thing.."

"What do you mean? We were sure about it when we talked about it." Lisa's knits her brows in confusion. Jin then showed us a picture on his iPad.
"Yoongi was on a date yesterday.. It means we're aren't close to getting Yoongi in our hands.."

"If we failed this.. we'll be dead."
Lisa was right about the dead thing.. Namjoon is waiting for us for sure..

-

Yoongi's POV
(YESTERDAY)
I got in my office to work on some papers.. Yeah, right..
I then remembered when Yoona tripped. She landed in my arms just like I'm those stupid romantic movies. I couldn't stop thinking about her.. she was just too perfect..

I was signing some papers (More like making doodles in my paper) while my assistant, Haneul was outside making some coffee for me.

The door opened, revealing my father in a very pissed expression.
"Good morning father--"
"What is this?" He showed me a..
"A newspaper..." I continued signing the papers. He throwed it on the ground and raised his voice.
"WHY WOULD YOU KILL YOUR DRIVER??!" I stopped signing and looked at him..

"You're assistant told me about it.. You killed your driver just because of a girl? Is that it?"
"It's none of your business--" He shouts again. My poor eardrums..
"The police are in the case right now!"
"I don't care.."

He then remains still to calm himself down.
"I told you this before. You're not suppost to be falling in love with the one you like because I'm going to let you marry someone with more money and power."

"BUT FATHER--" He ignored me and continued talking in a calm tone.
"I already picked someone for you. You're going to love her whether you like it or not.."

He left me inside the office, speechless
"Fuck you!!" He's getting In my nerves.. Oh for fucks sake! He always does!

-

Y/N'S POV
(Today)

*RING*RING*
"Sorry, I have to take this."
Hoseok answered his phone and walked outside. After 5 minutes, he came back looking stressed and pressured.

"Who called you?" I asked him.
"It was Namjoon, he's losing his patience.. We better get this fast or we'll be dead."
"But how are we going to let Yoongi like Y/N faster?" Jin asked us.

"Easy. Let's make him jealous.." Lisa said proudly.
"But how are we going to let Yoongi get jealous?.."

"Jin told me about a business party and Yoongi's invited again. Let's just make him jealous and then KA-BAM! He'll start liking
Y/N, and we'll get rich, simple.." Lisa said with a proud smile.

"But Lisa, how can he be jealous if he doesen't like me?"

"You said If.. and trust me he likes you."

"Well okay. Then it's settled. You're going to that business party. But with whom?" Jin looked at us.

There it is again. Another question that we couldn't answer. Namjoon only assigned Me, Lisa, Jin, Hoseok, and 2 girls. The girls are on vacation and plus, Yoongi already saw Jin and Lisa's face, so they can't play the role.

"I know someone!" We turn our heads to Lisa. She's pretty smart right now.

"Then who?" Jin and Hoseok asked, giving Lisa a confuse look.
"He can be trusted, for sure because he's one of Y/N's friends.."