Chapter 10: Meeting Him Again

"You're so beautiful..." I looked at him. Those perfect eyes, nose and lips. They were all perfect.. Am I dreaming or what? His face was getting nearer until his lips was inches to mine...

"Umm.. Mr. Min?.." We turn our heads and saw his assistant at the door, looking at us.
"Hoseok said there's a room for you two to talk about the meeting.."

"Is that so?" He stood straight and help me stand up. He moves closer to me and whispers into my ear.
"Lets meet there.." He walks out of the room, leaving me and his assistant behind. I was about to walk out but his assistant blocked my way.

"Hello miss Lee. My name's Haneul, Min Yoongi's assistant."
She said smiling at me. Her fake smile wants me to punch her right in the face right now..

Her expression changed when I tried to ignore her.
"I don't care who you are but if you ever touch him with your filthy hands, I'llㅡ" I cut her off.
"Are you threatening me?" I chuckled and smirked after.
"That's so low of you.. You! His assistant, tried to threaten me!" I laughed out loud.. She rolled her eyes.

"I was giving you a warning, darling." She scowled at me.
"Warning or not, you don't scare me." I was about to move pass her but she held my wrist.
"You may look rich but he'll never like you..' I rolled my eyes. She's crazy and annoying.
"Look at that! You wasted 2 minutes of my time! So listen here. If you ever cross my way ever again, I'm going to put this in your face.." I made a fist. She looks mad. Good.

"I'm telling you to--" She was cut off by Yoongi this time. Yoongi shouted and was calling for her inside the halls.
"Yah! Haneul! Where the fuck are you?!" She looks outside the hall and back at me.
"Look, he likes you too.." I said sarcastically. Before she could roll her eyes or anything, I started to leave the room immediately.

I saw Yoongi waiting in the halls, probably lost, and was checking the time in his phone. My wrist hurt. It was red, seriously. Why does she need to do that? I kept walking until I reached Yoongi.
"Aish..." I whispered.. Yoongi then held my wrist.

"What happend?" He asked softly. He just shouted in the halls awhile ago and now he's talking to me softly?! He's crazy..
"Tell me..."
"It's nothing, I don't even know what happend to it.." Lisa suddenly spoke through the earpiece.
"Seriously, Y/N. What kind of an answer was that?" Haneul came back and glare at me.

Hoseok suddenly appeared and led the way with Haneul.
"Hey Y/N, I heard the conversation between you and that stupid bitch. You were amazing!!!" Aren't I always? I want to flip my hair so bad...

Hoseok opened a room. Guessing it was another living room or Library?.. There was a huge window and the corners were surrounded by bookshelves. There was a coffee table and around it was two chairs.

Yoongi sat down and looked out the window.
"What a very nice view.." I looked out the window. He was right, it was nice.. We were looking down at the rose garden. It was indeed a beautiful view to look at.
"Let me excuse myself.." Hoseok said and left.

"Do you like books?" Yoongi asked while looking around.
"Hmm?" I said confused
"I mean, you have a lot of books.."
He was referring to the bookshelves full of books. I turn around and laugh nervously.
"Oh, yes. I do.." No. I look out the window to avoid the awkwardness building up inside the room, but it didn't help.

"Do you play chess.?" He said, smiling. I turn to look at him.
"Shit I forgot.." I whispered to myself.
"Hmmm?"
"I-I...."
"I saw a chessboard hidden in the shelves near you.. you should play with him.." Hoseok said through the earpiece.
"I do play.." Yeah I do play, like 9 years ago... I think? Or was it 7 years ago?