Chapter 11: Kim Taehyung

Y/N's POV
Lisa and Jin served the dishes. It was all magnificent and it looks like edible to me. While they were serving, Haneul came back. Her pencil skirt and her suit was wet. Did something happend back there? Okay that sounded so wrong.. I turn my head to Lisa and Jin and saw them laughing silently. Hoseok was trying to hide his laugh.

"Haneul, what happend to you?"
Yoongi said, without looking at her. I let Hoseok leave for him to explode and laugh inside the mansion.
"Th-they pushed me!!" Haneul pointed her finger to Jin and Lisa who was staring at her blankly. Hoseok started speaking through the earpiece.

"I was right she does look like a 5 year old.." Lisa and Jin started laughing (silently) again which means they heard Hoseok.
"You to look pathetic, so I recommend you to change now. I don't want to see you until you have change? Understood?"
Yoongi said without looking at her pathetic assistant. Haneul bowed then left.

I tried talking to loosen the awkwardness that took over.
"U-uh.. let's eat.." Jin and Lisa bowed and started to leave. We started talking about things and about the food. After eating, we decided to walk in the garden to have some fresh air.

Jin's POV
We went back in the kitchen. Lisa was getting the plates while Hoseok was getting the chopsticks for us to eat. Everything was placed on the counter so we decided to start eating.
"Jin! It's so delicious!!" Lisa said while stuffing more of it in her mouth.

"Oh god! She's not lying. It does!!"
Hoseok added and started eating.
"Of course. Beause it was made by the most Good-looking chef in Korea!" I shouted with confidence. They stopped eating and stared at me.

"Yah, you're making me lose my appetite.." Lisa made a blank face at me. Hoseok nodded and started to eat.
"It's not my fault you can't accept how good-looking I am" I rolled my eyes.

"We do accept that you are Good in Cooking but with the looks--"
I cut off Hoseok.
"WHY WON'T YOU JUST ACCEPT IT?! I'M OLDER, SO RESPECT ME!!" Lisa started laughing.
"It was just my opinion.." Hoseok started to eat again..

Y/N'S POV
It was dark so Yoongi had to say goodbye. I walked up to the limo to say goodbye.
"I'll see you soon.." He said as I nodded happily.

The driver pushed me aside  causing me to fall. Yoongi glared at the driver and then helped me stand up.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. You should go now. It's dark.." He nodded and went in the limo. Haneul smiled at the driver. The driver smiled back before giving me a glare. Then I watched the limo disappear from the distance.

I went back in the mansion and throwed the high heels that I was wearing on the floor. I sigh out loud and went to the kitchen.
"Heyyyyy!!!" Lisa waved while washing the dishes..
"Hey, so I'm kind of curious about something.." I said and grab an Apple on the counter.

"What is it?" Jin asked.
"What happend to Haneul?" Lisa laughed along with Jin and Hoseok. What's funny?
"She was being a bitch again, so karma started coming in and made her slipped on the floor."
Lisa said while drying her hands in her apron.

"What caused her to slipped?" I asked again while laughing.
"It was Lisa's water. She was drinking when Haneul pushed her, causing Lisa to drop her water on the floor.." Hoseok said while looking at his phone. I laughed with Jin and Lisa
"Lets go home!!!!!!!!!!!!" I stretched making Hoseok chuckle.
"Lets go then.."

-

I woke up, feeling the bright sunlight in my eyes. I did my morning routine then headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. Mom is in the hospital to check on Tom so I was all alone again.
While making omelette, my phone started ringing. It was from Big Nose Dude. I placed the omelette on the plate then answered the phone call.