Chapter 32: Danger (Part 2)

"In the limo, NOW!" Hoseok shouted. Hani and Solji went in before us then we started to go.
The ride was silent and I'm already getting dizzy.

-

"Y/N?" I woke up and saw mom beside me. I look around and was surprised
"Isn't this like the VIP room or something?! It's huge!" My friends laugh while mom cries with joy.
"Mom, I'm fine. I was shot in the arm, not the heart, the head-"
"Shut up. I was worried about my daughter, okay?!" She said and hugs me tight.

"You okay, princess?" That voice.
"Jungkook?" I turn to my right and saw him smiling.
"Kyaa~~~~" Lisa was hitting Solji while Solji hits Hani. I can't believe that these are my friends.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask him.
"I was with my team. Celebrating for solving the case? Well not celebrating, more like staring off to space. Good thing I was in Secret Cafe because that's when Chanyeol texted me about what happend."

He holds my hand while caressing it. I missed his warm touch..
"You should go now. It's probably like 9 or 10.."
"I'm not leaving my girlfriend.." He whispers making me blush.
"Eww!! Gross!" Jin and Hoseok acts like they were about to puke but Solji already pushed them off the couch.

-

Mom trusted Jungkook to stay with me. It's not like I'm complaining or anything.. right?
Well, he does need to repay me..

"You big fat pig! You're damn heavy!" Jungkook complains
"I didn't even wanted to be carried! Jungkook, I was shot in the arm not my leg." Jungkook lays me down.
"I don't care." Fuck. He's back with that!

"Move." He commands. I looked around. There's like a TV and a large sofa to sleep on. It looks more than just a room that's in a hospital. Jungkook pushed me aside and sits down on the bed.
"What are you doing?" I ask him.
"I'm going to sleep with you." He winks before laying his head on the pillow. Before I can roll my eyes, he pulled me closer to him.

"Goodnight." He whispers.

-

"Are you still awake?" I ask him while turning around. This is awkward. He smiles as he nods.
"It's like 10. Let's do something." I said and sit up.
"Something?" He asks while sitting up.
"... Let's just ask each other some questions that way, we'll get to know each other. To make it more fun, someone has to do a dare if they don't answer the question."

"So kissing is a dare right?" He looks at me with the same expression.
"Maybe?" He smiles and takes out a coin in his pocket.

"First kiss?" He asks me. First kiss?
"My first kiss was with a stranger." I said with no emotions. I look at Jungkook and he was not impressed
"I had to. Hani and Solji unnie forced me. They said that I had to distract the man so I did.. in another way.." I shrugged after.

Jungkook nodded. It's my turn..
"Still virgin?" I ask him curiously.
"Nope." He says, popping the 'p'
"I dated this girl who's like a year younger than me. Ended up in her room.." He stares off space and looks at me after.

"Hmm... have you ever had a crush on me?"
"Nope." I said out loud. Jungkook smirks.
"Okay, all I have to do now is to think of a dare.."
"What?! But it's the truth!" I glare at him.
"No, it's not." He smirks.

He snaps his fingers and looks at me.
"Stay still and don't move." He said. Well, I have to to stick with the rules so I did. He holds my chin up before coming closer. Omaygoshomaygoshomaygoshomaygoshomaygosh!!!!

I heard a knock and was relief.
"Come in!" Jungkook said but did not move. He continues to come closer.
"Yoo...na..." My eyes widen. Yoongi.

"Y-Yoongi!" I shouted and pushed Jungkook aside. Making him fall off the bed.
"But I was having fun!" Jungkook scratched the back of his head while pouting. Cutie
"I'm sorry! I should have not come." Yoongi says. His eyes were kinda dark but he looks normal.

"What do you want?" Jungkook stands up and lays down beside me. He holds my hand and looks at Yoongi with a smirk on his face. Yoongi's eyes widen. Jungkook seems to notice it, so he pecks the back of my hand.
"I-I wanted to talk to Yoona." Yoongi looks down.

"Feel free to talk with her then." Jungkook sits up and looks at us.
"Alone. I want to talk to her alone."

"Just go.." I whispered to Jungkook. He nodded and stood up.
"Don't do anything stupid." Jungkook patted Yoongi's shoulder and went out.

"How are you?" Yoongi walks up to me.
"Fine. I guess?" Yoongi looks worried. Am I that important to him?
"Where were you?" I asked him. He wasn't hiding for sure. And he wouldn't just leave us like that.
"I had business to take care of.."
"but we were almost killed."

Yoongi looks at me and smirks.
"Speaking of killing. You killed Ji Han." My eyes widen. I looked at him straight in the eyes.
"What a bad girl." He mumbles while caressing my cheek.
"Makes me want you even more."

Damn. Thanks to him, my emotions are now mixed up.
"How come a sweet little girl like you be so bad?" He smiles. I sigh and played along with his act. I held his hand and came closer.
"Maybe this little girl isn't good at all." I smirk and pushed him. I want to puke! This isn't me at all!

"I'll make you mine whatever it takes." He stands up and turns around. Jungkook came in and looks at Yoongi with a 'get out' look.

-

"Trust me, I almost puked just because of my acting. Turns out that bad boy wants a bad girl!" I said before stuffing the cookies Jungkook bought, in my mouth.
"Water?" Jungkook smiles. I nodded and stuff another cookie.

"Thanks for the cookies."
"It was supposed to be mine, but you ate them all." I glared at him before laying on the hospital bed.
"Off to bed already? But we haven't even finished our game yet!"

"I'm sleepy." I yawned and smiled
"Goodnight~"

"Goodnight" He says back.

~~~

I was reading this chapter just to make sure it was okay.. and I almost died in Yoongi's part...

YASSSSSS!!! I have updated again!!! But! It was short.. Sorrrrrrryyyy

My grammar is horrible.. I know. But if you liked this Chapter. Please:

Vote * Comment* & IDK Share?

-Kookies_n_Cream284