Chapter 34: Laundry With Jimin

Jungkook's POV.
(The same day. Yoongi's Wedding)
I was in my room, staring at my phone screen. Y/N, hasn't pick up her phone, yet. Her team was out of reach too.

I sighed and looked at the clock. Still morning.

Chief gave our team a day off, since we solved our case (Yes, it was the little girl.) It's weird.. having a day off right now. As in right now. It could've been 2 weeks ago. But he wanted it today.

*Beep* *Beep*

A picture of Jimin then appeared on my phone. I answered the call and waited for him.
"Annyeong, Loser!" Jimin shouted from the other line
"Annyeong, Shorty!" I said and heard him sigh. I can imagine him being annoyed by that nickname.

"Okay, that's enough." He said.
"So why'd you call?" I ask him while I look around my room. What a mess.. Perfect!
"I'm going to do laundry." I laughed. Just imagine him doing laundry! I would want to take a picture of that! I know, I know.. Everyone does laundry. But it's Park Jimin we're talking about here!

"Shut up. You'll be helping me." I stopped laughing.
"What?"

"You heard me. Tae's room had an earthquake and I need you to clean it up." He said.
"But, we haven't been to his room eversince. Remember last time?" I remember when Jimin and I went to his room. Taehyung wasn't around at that moment, so we decided to go inside his room and roam around.

After about 3 minutes of roaming, we heard the door open..

Tae kicked us out, literally. He locked his room and ran away. Weird right? We (Jimin and I) needed to go to the hospital just to check if our butts were okay. Tae kicked us pretty hard... Tae didn't called or went back until Friday came by. We apologize and went back to normal.

"Just wear something that can protect your butt and get here!" Jimin shouted again.

"Butㅡ"

"He isn't here sooooo...."

"Jiminㅡ"

"I'll treat you lunch."

"Deal!"

I hung up and left my room. Spending the time in Tae's room while Jimin does the laundry? That's unexpected.

-

I'm at the Police Station. You're probably wondering why I'm here.. I wanted to check if the Special Crime Investigation Team found V's place or something related to him.

I went inside their room and saw the crew.
"Any clues or something that's related to V?" I ask Yoojong
"Nope." Yoojong takes his phone away and looks at me.
"Anything as in anything?" I ask him again. Isn't this like the Special Crime investigation?!

"Well, we did found V's knife, but it's useless cause we already know who the suspect is." Yoojong said and takes his phone again.
"Anything else? You could have find where he bought that knife and ask the salesmen what he looked like or where he go." Like seriously, any detectives could've done that!

"Look, Yoojong said that there weren't any useful information about him. Your plan could work too. But you have to be patient. If you want, you could find him.. it's your case soo..." Winhoo said.

I rolled my eyes and went off.

Fine, I'll find him myself.

-

I am now in Y/N's apartment. Well, not inside... I want to talk to her before getting beaten up by Tae. Don't want her seeing me bruised up.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to open.
"Coming!!!" I heard Tom's voice and smiled. He opened the door and was surprise
"Eomma, Hyung is here!!" He turns around and shouts. He looks back at me with a smile and gives me a warm hug.

"Oh, Jungkook. What brings you here?" Y/N's Mom asks. I walked in and close the door behind me.
"How's Y/N?" she asks me another question. Y/N?
"Hm?" I was confuse. I thought she was here.
"I thought Y/N was with you." She ask with a worried tone.

"Oh, yes. She's fine. She's actually eating breakfast right now.." I lied. I had to. I don't want Y/N's Mom to worry.
"Thank God. I thought something bad happend to her!" She smiles.
Maybe something did...

-

"Hello, Loserㅡ"

"Hello Jamless personㅡ"

"Okay! That's enough! Just get in." He faked a smile and opens the door wider for me to get in.
"Where's Tae?" I ask him.
"He said he'll be out for an hour. He's going to talk to Grassy and Mr. Tree. At least thats what I heard from him.." He shrugs and closes the door behind me.

"So, he's at the park." I mumbled.
"Here." Jimin handed me a basket.
"You are going to his room." He smiles while patting my shoulder.
"Butㅡ" Before I could finish, I was pushed to Tae's room.
"See those clothes? Pick them up and put them in the basket." He pointed his finger to the basket.

"Then I'll treat you ice cream."
"That's a deal!" I shake his hand before doing this dirty job.

Jimin then leaves me. I was now alone in Tae's room. I roam around and picked all the clothes. It was everywhere I tell ya! Did he freaked out ot something?!

Tae's room is kinda weird and scary. He doesn't have any family pictures hanging. I hate my dad but I got a picture of him in my room. Tae doesn't even have childhood friends. Well, he told us there was this guy who was always there by his side but he didn't mention his name or what he was like.

Tae did say he was from Daegu and that was all. We didn't ask more personal questions because we know what will happend next.
His room was okay if you clean it up. It's kinda dark but fine. I sat down on his bed and felt something.

A jacket. It looks familiar..
"Hey Jimin! Is this Tae's Jacket?!" I shouted.
"Ah? The leather one?!" He shouts back.
"Yeah!" Jimin then comes in.
"Yep, that's his. It's kinda weird, don't ya think?" He crosses his arms.

"Why?" I ask in confusion.
"The sleeves are red." He pointed it out. He was right.
"Red?" I raised an eyebrow.
Jimin picks up the other clothes and puts it in the basket. I looked at the jacket again. It looks familiar..

"What are you two doing?" We turn our heads to the door. Shoot, it's Tae...
"Umm... Just doing laundry and picking all the clothes.." Jimin scrathes the back of his head. Taehyung then looks at me. His eyes widen.
"J-Jungkook! Whatcha doing...?" He asks nervously. I look at the jacket.
"Helping Jimin." I was kinda nervous too. Well, for my butt..

Taehyung goes in and grabs the jacket from my hands.
"I'm giving this back to my father.. It's his.." He then leaves.

"Thank God! My butt is still alive!" Jimin sighs.
"Why was he acting weird?" I mumbled.

-

"Is Tae hiding something?" I ask Jimin, who is eating a sandwich.
"Why'd you ask?" Jimin looks at his sandwich like his life depends on it.
"He never talks about his family and his friends. He doesn't want anyone to go in his room. So..?"
"I don't think so. He is our friend.." Jimin then takes another bite from his sandwich.

"Everyone has a secret Jimin.." Jimin stops eating, since he finished his sandwich.
"Jungkook, what are you talking about? Taeㅡ"
"Jimin, I think Tae was the one who stabbed me.."

Jimin's jaw dropped.
"What do you mean?" He said and comes closer.
"Jimin, I can't believe I'm saying this, but.. I want to investigate on Taehyung and I need your help."
"What made you think that he's a suspect?"
"The jacket."

-

It was short but perfect. I got into 1k!!! It may not be something important to you, but it is to me. Thanks for reading my book.

Like this chapter? Please:
Vote * Comment * & IDK Share?

-Kookies_n_Cream284