Chapter 39: Pain.

Y/N's POV
"Hey.." I turn around and saw Jungkook walking towards me.
"Hyung!" Thomas runs up to Jungkook and gave him a hug.
"Hey buddy, how are you feeling?" Asked Jungkook.

"Good!" Tom smiles at Jungkook.
"Can hyung talk to your sister?" Jungkook looks at me and I smiled.
"Are you gonna propose to noona?" I blushed and Jungkook smirked.

He whispered something in Tom's ear. After whispering something, Tom smiles and high fived Jungkook.

Tom walks away and I was now left with Jungkook.
"What did you whispered to him?"
"Is it one of your businesses to know?" He crossed his arms and smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him.
"So Y/N.. Can we talk now?" He asked. I nodded and we left after.

"So what's it about?" Jungkook and I decided to go to Yoona's mansion since the police is after him right now.

"Its about you.." Jungkook said. I raised an eyebrow.
"Why?"
"Are you sure about your plan? I mean.. It's Yoongi.."

"Yeah.. I'm sure.." I wanted this for everyone.. for us..
"Why?"

"So it can go back to the way it has always been.. but different. I want to change my life for good.." Jungkook nods.

"Just.. just be careful.. I know everything's complicated right now.. the police is after us, Taehyung is actually V, Yoongi and you.. Just be careful, please?" I smiled and laughed.

"Of course I will. Why?" He walks closer to me and brings my chin closer to him.
"Because your important to me." He then closes the space between us, connecting his lips to mine..

-

"You ready?" Hoseok asked me. I looked at everyone.. Lisa was here along with Jin.. Solji and Hani were now outside, hidden somewhere to shoot Yoongi.
"I think so?" I stepped out of the van after.

Yoongi's guards opens the door for me when I got in.
"Finally! You're here! I missed you so much.." Yoongi smirks as he holds my wrist.. too tight..

"Yoongi, before anything.. You must know the truth about me.." Yoongi raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean?"

"I'm not Lee Yoona.. I'm just an ordinary girl.." He smirks at me
"A criminal living in a ordinary life? I don't think so.." My eyes widen. H-he knows?

"Y/N, Y/N.. You don't understand do you? You're talking to Min Yoongi. Korea's wanted criminal. Do you think I wouldn't know about you?" I was lost. I couldn't think straight at all.
"Y-you knew?? Since when?!"

"No.. I know you.. You are wanted in your neighbourhood, right?"

"But that doesn't bother me. You're way too perfect.." He strokes my cheek. I flich from his touch and decided to call for Solji and Hani..

No response..

"Oh, they were your friends?" I turn around and saw Hani and Solji with the guards. H-he caught them?? But how??
"L-let them go! I'll do anything!!"

"Be with me? Actually be mine." I looked at my friends.. They looked scared but tried to hide it.. I looked back at Yoongi and sigh
"I'll be yours if you let them go.."

"Let them go." Yoongi said and the guards obeyed. Yoongi smirks at me.. I looked at his eyes and to the chandelier that was hanging in the ceiling.. I smiled and looked back at Yoongi..
"Goodbye.."

I took my gun out and aimed it on the chandelier. I shoot it making it fall on the floor.. it was our chance to escape..

When the guards was too busy finding Yoongi, I grab Solji and Hani and ran outside, making our escape..