Chapter 3: Another Criminal?

I was walking down the streets with my little brother, Tom. He was talking to his teddy, who is wrapped around his arm.
"Noona, is that you?" He pointed his finger somewhere.
"What do you mean?" I ask my little brother.

"Look it's you! It says 'W-wa...?"
Tom looks at the ground with a confuse look.
"Noona, what does it mean?" I chuckled but stopped as soon as I turn my head to the direction Tom was pointing at. Shit.
"Oh, it means... Beautiful.. I think? I don't really know.." I lied. It says 'Wanted'

"Oh, okay" He smiles and we continued walking.
"C'mon! We need to get breakfast before mom wakes up." He nodded. Seeing my face in a paper with the words 'Wanted' is now all over this neighbourhood. Should I come back in the middle of the night and burn the papers? Yep..

-

Tom and I are now walking back home.
"Noona, why are the cops here?" He looks at me, confuse.
"Tom, what's with your silly questions--" I turn my head and saw Jungkook and Jimin giving out papers of me written 'Wanted' on it.

I turn to Tom and started walking fast.
"Noona, stop you're too fast!"
"Mom must be awake, so we have to get home fast.." just a few more steps..

"Ummm, Miss? Can I ask you a question?" I stop walking as soon as I heard footsteps behind my back.
"Have you seen this girl anywhere?" Tom turns around to look at the paper.

"It really looks like y--" I turn around and covered Tom's mouth. I lower my head and looked at the paper.
"I'm very sorry but we don't know her.." Jimin sigh and looked at Jungkook.
"Is that so? Well then, hope you'll have a great day." He then walks up to Jungkook.

(8PM, outside your apartment)
Hoseok came to pick me up for work. I went inside the car and greeted him.
"Y/N, let's just lie about what happend. That's all." He shrugs before driving again.
"Have you met Namjoon!? He gets all bossy and stuff if he doesen't get what he wants. He'll even kill you if he's in a bad mood.. We can't lie to him!" Hoseok went silent after.

We are now in Namjoon's place. Namjoon was infront of us while we look at the ground.
"We are very sorry but we don't have the--" He immediately cut me off. He rolled his eyes and looks at Jin.
"I know.. Jin told me.." I glared at Jin. He scratched the back of his head and looks away.

"We did a big mistake. We'll accept any punishments from you.." I look at Hoseok. I was surprised. He really doesn't want to receive punishments from Namjoon eversince he heard about what happend to Yeri (She works for Namjoon too..)

Namjoon stood up. Our boss, Kim Namjoon was.. let's say...
I don't know.. I can't describe him..
"There wouldn't be any punishment for Y/N.. But Hoseok, I want you to kneel down infront of me. I heard what happend and I am not happy about it." Hoseok sighs and kneels infront of Namjoon.

"Y/N, here's another great deal. I want you to be close to this guy."
He gives me the picture of a blonde guy.
"He is Min Yoongi. Most Wanted Criminal, Drug Lord, Killer, and Con Artist in Korea. I want you to meet up with him and get to know him. Why? He has more than a million dollars and has lot of people that work for him.." I still don't get it..

"Why him? And how about the necklace?" Namjoon smirks.
"The necklace is now worthless. I need Min Yoongi's business and life. You can play with his feelings. Make him fall in love.. After that then we'll have to send him to the cops. Easy." I was still confuse. Me? And him?

"Why would he fall for a girl like me?" I look ugly as hell. Namjoon shrugged and sat back on his chair, looking at me.
"Just do what I tell you." He looks at Hoseok.
"You can stop now. Leave. Jin, lead him out. I'll call you if I need you." Hoseok stood up and left along with Jin.

"I'm doing this for money.."
"You can get all of the money you want, just don't mess it up this time." He looks at me straight in the eyes.
"You may now leave. You can start tomorrow if you want to.." I bowed at him and turn around.
"I chose the best people for your team. So no worries." I left after hearing his last sentence.

Since Hoseok left early, I have to walk alone tonight. While walking, I heard sirens. I turn around and saw a police car parked infront of me. Fudge. I looked at the ground and tried to pass through the cops.
"Hey! It's you!" Without wasting a second, I started to run. I tripped on something and fell on the ground.

"SHIZ NUTS! AUGHHH!!" I tried running again but it turns out I was more like walking..
I had crossed the street but then the police came. This is not happening..

Suddenly, a familiar car stop infront of me. The window rolled down and it was Hoseok.
"Get in!!" Hoseok shouted. I turn my head to the police and stuck my tongue out.
"Morons!" I then went inside the car.
"Y/N, are you okay?" Hoseok looks at me. He was concerned..
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just focus on driving." Sirens gets louder and louder.
"What is happening?" I ask Hoseok while looking for a tissue.
"We got to get out of this street.." He ignored my question and started driving faster.

I then heard a loud bang. They want this??
"So they want to play this game, don't they?" Hoseok handed me a gun while driving. I took my head out of the window and started shooting at them
"How many bullets does this baby have?" I looked at the gun and pulled the trigger again.
"I haven't used it and I got a lot in my bag." He answered

"Then that's enough to shoot at them."
I shoot at them again but it was no use. I need to practice my aiming..
"Y/N, instead of shooting them right in their faces, shoot their tires. It will stop their vehicle." I nodded and did what I was told. He was right. They did stop.

Jungkook's POV.
We got back in the police station.
"Hey, so what happend?" Taehyung asks me. But I was cut off by someone.. and that someone is Kai. (Guys, I love Kai. He's amzing! So please don't give me hate ;-;.. -author-nim)

"We saw her.." Kai said. Jimin looked at us, shocked.
"Really? Where is she then?" Taehyung looks around.
"Well, we almost caught her but Jungkook was too slow to drive and now we lost her." Kai rolled his eyes.
"Is that so?" We all turn and look at our chief.

"I'm very sorry. I was not in my right mind. I'll do better next time." I tried controlling my anger.
"No you won't" Our chief said. I was shook..
"No, I have to make it right. I--" I was cut off again.
"Officer Jeon! You saw her and almost caught her but she escaped and you didn't even dare to move or follow her. I don't care about her anymore." He turn around and called the others.

"We have to lock this guy up. He is the top most Criminal here in Korea. He is non other than Min Yoongi. I want you to start on investigating his victims again because it seems like he is now back in Korea." He shouts.

"I want to help!" I said out loud.
"Enough Officer Jeon, as your chief I am very disappointed at you but as your father I am humiliated by you.. You will never be the same as your brother. You are better in the Investigating Team than here."
"But.. I like it here and plus, Hyung's deadㅡ"
"Don't you dare say that again!" I looked down after..

Poor Kookie... ;-;
I hope you like it though. Sorry for my grammar..

If you liked this Chapter.
Please:
Vote * Comment * & IDK? Share?

-Kookies_n_Cream284