Chapter 38: When Secrets Are Out

"Y/N, please? Can you Just go back? We need you!" Lisa sits on my bed while I try to sleep again.
I was sleeping comfortably on my bed when I heard a loud knock on my door. It was Hani, Lisa, and Solji unnie. A week passed and they're still convincing me to go back.. And as usual my answer was always 'no'

"We need you Y/N.." Hani said. I'm getting tired of them convincing me. Do they even know what's the definition of 'no'?
"But my family needs me. I don't want to die and leave them.." I turn around to face them.
"But there's no turning back. Remember?" Solji unnie said. She was right. There's no turning back.

"You're right but.. I can't do this anymore. I can't leave Mom, Tom, You guys, and Jungkook.." why did I have to say his name? And now, they are grinning.
"Ohhh.. Okay.." Lisa wiggled her eyebrows with Hani.
"Shut up." I throw two pillows at them. It successfully hits their faces, making Solji unnie and I laugh.

"Now leave me and my bed alone. It's still early." I smiled at them before closing my eyes again.
"Just tell us something.. anything! You can't just stopped this and leave Yoongi! He'll be searching for you around Korea or even across the world! You do know how capable he is." Solji unnie sits beside Lisa.

"Then lets kill him.." I mumbled. Well he is the Most Wanted Criminal and everyone wants him dead so why not?
"W-what?" They all said in sync
"I'll make a plan on how we're going to kill him." I sat up and shrug.
"Yeah.. I'm not coming.." Lisa stood up and shook her head.

"Why not?" I ask her.
"Isn't he like Min Yoongi?? How are you going to kill him?"
"Uhh.. How about Solji unnie? You can shoot him from behind while I talk to him. You can do that, right?" I look at Solji unnie. She bites her bottom lip before nodding.

"I think so.. But I can't do this alone. I need Hani and pretty much Lisa too.." She looks at Lisa and then Hani.
"We'll kill him and then it's over, right?" Hani gulped before looking at us.
"Yeah.. that's the plan." Solji unnie nodded.
"I-I'm in.." Hani said. We all looked at Lisa and waited for her answer..
"Fine.. I'm in." She smiles.

-

Jungkook's POV.
Y/N told me I was important to her. I'm important. That's not a big deal at all. It is dumbass! Yep, it is.. Does it mean something tho? Does she like me?? Nope. Why? Cause you're ugly, dumbass.

I heard the doorbell rang.
"JUNGKOOK, OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" Well then.. Someone had to ruin my mood. Why is he here anyway? I grab my phone and ran downstairs. I opened the door and saw Dad with someone I clearly don't like.. Great! This day is getting better and better! The two people I hate are now standing infront of me. Just great!

"Yeah?" I look at them with a bored expression. But they didn't look good at all. Dad was looking at me with furious eyes.
"Where is Y/N?" Wait. What? How does he know about her??
"I don't know.. I'm still looking for her.." I sigh before Kai smirks at me.
"Jungkook lying is bad, remember?" I knit my eyebrows. This guy is just too much..
"I am notㅡ"

"Enough! Where is Y/N?" Dad shouted.
"I don't even know where she is!" Kai smirks and shows his phone. It was me and Y/N inside the Cafe.
"There's no point in lying, Jungkook. Where is she?" I bit my bottom lip.. He saw us..

*bang*

We turn around and saw a black car.. Looks familiar to me.
"Get in!" I heard the driver say. I pushed Kai out of my way making him fall on dad. Once I was inside the car, we started to drive off.
"You okay?" The mysterious guy, who wears a hoodie, asked.
"Yeah.. Who are you?" I asked him.
"The only awesome friend you got." Is he serious?