Chapter 7: What?!

"I watched him die. He's dead! He's dead!" -Mom

I felt my eyes getting wet.. Jungkook even heard it loud and clear.

"T-Tom died?!" -Y/N

"No! What are you thinking
Y/N?!" -Mom

Me and Jungkook are now surprise.

"What the fuck mom?! You were crying and I thought it was because of Tom." -Y/N

"No, he's fine.." -Mom

"Then who died?" -Y/N

She sigh

"Someone in Hwarang. I don't want to spoil it for you but I already did..." -Mom

"WHAT?! NOOOOO!!!!" -Y/N

I hung up and looked at Jungkook.
"What happend?" He asks.
"I don't have time for your questions! What I need is internet so I can watch. I need to watch it now and I must know who was killed!" Jungkook rolled his eyes at me. We then started to walk.

He brought me to a house but whose?
"Where are we?" I ask with a confuse face.
"We're lost." My eyes widen.
"What?!" I turn my head at him.
"Kidding, we're at my house.." He was about to open the door but I stop him.
"Your dad. Is he home?"
"Nah, he's out somewhere. He usually comes home tomorrow."

He opened the door and we went inside.
"Wait in the living room. I'll just get my laptop.." He then goes upstairs leaving me here.. We're not even that close. Why am I here again?.. Oh yeah, I want to watch Hwarang.. I opened the lights in the living room and made myself comfortable on the sofa. I was looking around and something caught my attention. I stood up and went to that direction.

It was a picture frame. A very happy family was smiling in that picture. As I look closer, it then came into me that it was Jungkook and his family. His dad, mom, and... his brother? I think.
"What are you doing?" I heard a voice behind me. It was Jungkook. He was holding his laptop while looking at me.

"Didn't know you have a brother. Where is he?" He looks at the ground and sighs.
"He's gone.."
"And your mom?"
"Her too..."
It took me abouta few seconds to finally know what I just said to him.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't knew--"
"It's fine.."

I sat near him while he opens his laptop.
"All set. What's the name of that drama again?" He taps his finger while waiting for me to answer back.
"Hwarang.." I looked around as he typed the title.
"Is this huweyang?" Seriously?
"It's HWARANG.." He started typing again.
I stopped watching Hwarang last month with mom. I heard that the drama just ended and I really want to watch it till the end. I was in episode 12 when I stopped watching. Finally, I'm watching it again.

Jungkook was now sitting and watching with me. He doesn't look intrested at all.
"This is the most boring--" I cut him off.
"Shut up, it's starting..." After several minutes, I was still watching it..
"Oh my... Ah Ro.."
"C'mon.. it's so--" I cut him off again.
"Shhh!!"

The other scene with Hansung made Jungkook lean closer to the screen.
"That guy looks like Taehyung.." He points at Hansung.
"Who? Hansung?" He nodded. I remember him. Taehyung.. the one whining just so he could sit beside me. I look closely at the actor and was surprised as well.
"He really does..." I whispered .

After the episode 12 ended, I saw Jungkook laying on the couch, fast asleep. He sure is sleepy.. I continued watching till episode 18. I saw Hansung, who is my favourite character, die.
"NO!!" I watch him die. I cried till epidode 20.

It then made me happy that Hyungsik became king and Seojoon was loving the love of his life, who is Go Ara. After finishing it, I look at the time and it was 4 am. It was worth it though. I was so sleepy, I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep already.