Chapter 2

The next day

As meia wakes up she sees the sun in her face and she remembers she has her own business she needs to attend to she springs up from her bed and turns it on and takes a shower she hurries up washes her body and gets out she put her clothes on in her shoes she brushes her teeth wash her face and puts her makeup on. She grabs her keys in her purse and walks out the door. She hears her next door neighbor is coming out she turned around, she sees a man standing there, she sees his pineapple tattoo on his neck and when she looks him up and down she sees he is smiling at her she then says "Hi" and he said "Hi" back.

Adyms pov

God damn look at her, she is pretty cute and she got an ass on her

As he is thinking these things in his mind he doesn't want to look stupid so he hurries up and speak.

Adym: Hey my name is Adym but you can call me Ricco or Adym and I can call you baby he said with a laugh.

Meia: Oh hey my name is meia I just moved in here last night.

Adym: So your new to California I see👀

Meia: Yes I am I am coming from manhattan she said with her sexy voice turned on.

Adym: maybe I can show you around California sometime what you say about that? He said smiling as he is biting his lip

Meia: sounds nice maybe when I come back from work we can hang out what's your number?

Adym: yeah that's sound great ok
(Gives his number to her)

Meia turns around and walks away switching her ass so he could notice and get turned on.

Adyms pov

As she is walking away I had caught a glimpse of her ass I got caught in my daze, but then I had remembered I needed to go to the store. I then followed behind her walking towards my car she had then said

Meia: See you later Adym. She said hoping into her car

Adym: See you later Meia. I said opening my car door

She had then pulled off and I was right behind her. We were on the same path until I had made a turn going down the street of the store I had to go to.