Chapter 53

Meias P.O.V.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the water to my tempature. I took my clothes off and put them in a pile. I got in the shower and wet my body I grabbed Adyms soap since I didn't have my own I started to wash my body. 10 mins into the shower I looked over and had saw Adym pulling the curtain back and getting in I then said.

Meia: I thought you didn't want to get in?

Adym: I finished talking with Sawyer early decided I wanted to get in the shower with you.

Meia: Ok.

I stepped out of the way so Adym could get some water on him. I just stood there waiting for him to get done. I then decided to take matter into my own hands (LITERALLY😂). I then got the soap from behind me and put some in my hand I reached around and Adym and rubbed some on his chest I moved down a little further and starting stroking his dick. I then heard him groan out in pleasure he then said.

Adym: Meia what are you doing?

Meia: Helping my boyfriend wash up. I said moving my hand faster

Adym: Fuck..........You call this washing up?

Meia: You want me to stop?. I said slowing down

Adym: No. Fuck. Keep going. He said tilting his head back

Meia: Wash off for me babe.

Adym quickly washed off his body he turned the water off. He turned around and he kissed me slow and passionately. As he was kissing me I moved my hand down and began stroking him fast and steady. He stopped kissing me and threw his head back I pushed him back some and got down on my knees I then said.

Meia: Do you want me to suck you big fat cock?

(I know I write a lot of smut, but saying the word cock is like ahhh. But I think its more sexual then dick. Lol)

Adym: Fuck Yes

Meia: Beg...... I said with my mouth over the tip

Adym: Meia please. Suck my dick

I then put my mouth onto his dick and began sucking I was stroking the part I couldn't get in my mouth. He then grabbed my head and pushed me down further making me choke and it made him groan he let go and I took my mouth off of him so I could breath. After 10 seconds of catching my breath I began sucking his dick again I felt him twitch in my mouth and I took my mouth off he then looked down at me and I smiled and put my mouth back on he began groaning again after 2 mins he finally cummed and I swallowed.

I got out the shower and brushed my teeth as I was brushing my teeth Adym came up behind me and stated rubbing my bare belly he then said.

Adym: That was a good blowjob you did

Meia: T-thanks. she said with toothpaste still in her mouth

Adym: Welcome. He said grabbing his toothbrush and the toothpaste

Adym then shoved me slightly so he could get in view of the sink so he could brush his teeth.

5 mins later

I was done brushing my teeth and washing my face I got my clothes from off the floor and put them in Adyms dirty clothes basket that was by the bathroom door. I then walked into his room and got under the covers Adym came out a couple mins later and got under the covers with me too. I turned so I faced towards Adym and kissed him on the nose he then looked at me weird I then said